Celebrity Big Brother

Max M

Now it's worth watching.

Hehe - the fur discussion was sublime.

there was a good one

When surgically-enhanced singer Burns said he was offended by Marsh’s autobiography, in which she spilled details about her ex-boyfriends, the glamour girl retorted: “Well, I think it’s low that you wear a monkey coat. It offends me every time I see it on your back.”

Burns hit back: “That thrills me. I get off on the fact that my coat offends someone who put her boyfriend’s dirty underwear in a book. I’m thrilled.

Wow jodie marsh really is a bit of a basket case, although her parents were on GMTV this morning saying that this is a very bad time of year for her. Makes you think though, because if my daughter went scatty at a certain time of year i wouldn't let her perade herself around infront of the UK at that time of year.

Can she top Les Dennis and his crazy chicken talk.

don't forget they don't have cars or computers either  :)

Whilst simultaneously failing to notice the ironing in preaching to someone about their fur coat whilst wearing six gallons of cosmetics which have no doubt been injected into a floppy eared spaniels big lovely eyes.

This is so fantastic. If any of these lot degrading themselves in the BB house were above c-list celeb status it would be even better.

Watching the 'famous' degrade themselves is as good as reality TV gets. Jordan must be one hell of a happy girl at the moment. I imagine she'll be in for the kill when Marsh gets out - that is, if there's a final blow to be dealt after her rival's self-destruction. For someone who went on the programme to show that she's not just the tart she's made out to be in the media, she's done the worst job imaginable.

And then you've got a cocksucker sitting there with George Galloway looking down at the rest of them. Marvellous.

This is so fantastic. If any of these lot degrading themselves in the BB house were above c-list celeb status it would be even better.

Watching the 'famous' degrade themselves is as good as reality TV gets. Jordan must be one hell of a happy girl at the moment. I imagine she'll be in for the kill when Marsh gets out - that is, if there's a final blow to be dealt after her rival's self-destruction. For someone who went on the programme to show that she's not just the tart she's made out to be in the media, she's done the worst job imaginable.

And then you've got a cocksucker sitting there with George Galloway looking down at the rest of them. Marvellous.

who

Jordan must be one hell of a happy girl at the moment. I imagine she'll be in for the kill when Marsh gets out - that is, if there's a final blow to be dealt after her rival's self-destruction. For someone who went on the programme to show that she's not just the tart she's made out to be in the media, she's done the worst job imaginable.

In fact, it only makes me remember how much more intelligent, witty and likable Jordan came across as when she was on I'm A Celebrity... I think that's the difference between the two. Jordan is just Katie Price playing a role and it's all very tongue in cheek. In reality she's actually quite a homebody I think.

In fact, it only makes me remember how much more intelligent, witty and likable Jordan came across as when she was on I'm A Celebrity... I think that's the difference between the two. Jordan is just Katie Price playing a role and it's all very tongue in cheek. In reality she's actually quite a homebody I think.

Everyone has a bloody good point about Jodie just talking about herself, mind all Dennis seems to talk about is sex but still.

I'd like Jordan and Jodie to be shot into space.

Jordan's voice, to me, is like fingernails on chalkboard.

Anyway, it's warming up in the house. Excellent. Rodman looks like he's either going to spontaneously combust or spontaneously blow his load without warning or control!