IGNORED

Celebrity Big Brother

Max M

I was on about the one where all the girls were bitching about Barrymore, even mentioning him killing someone and that while all the time Barrymore was stood at the bedroom door watching and listening, and generally looking pretty much like he didn't know what to make of the insults at all.

Then he moves the door slightly and one of them pipes up 'I wish that door would stop banging'. Barrymore gets back in to his bed, still looking hurt. Just before all the girls wonder in to the bedroom he pulls his cover over himself, still keeping one eye open watching them all.

I don't understand how Jodie doesn't - after applying her lipstick - look at her lips in the mirror and go "No! No!"

It looks like two turds hugging.

I don't get that at all either, she applies lipstick to parts of her face that blatantly aren't lips. I've not paid much attention but her top lip clearly ends and yet the lipstick continues into that area between the lip and nose.

I was talking about this yesterday, she's a disgrace to the british public. This is a woman that is held up as being attractive yet that baywatch woman makes her look like a bulldog. Indeed perhaps she makes herself look like a bulldog.

If it's bad that I'm judging her in this way then I'm sorry but it makes sense to me. I judge Nicholas Cage on his acting abilities, she should be judged on her ability to be attractive, surely? It's what she does for a living, isn't it?

Barrymore's playing the game well, he'll have a tv show by the end of the year, I'm sure.

I missed this last night. did much interesting happen?

The show didn't include the crazy drunken antics of Traci, though it was a bit of a masterful piece of editing to show poor Michael Barrymore in bed looking miserable after overhearing chat about him outside. I think Barrymore's bound to win because he'll have the same people voting for him who vote for Ant and Dec to win in the Comedy Awards. I think the most shocking thing I've heard from him is when a tabloid reporter commented on Barrymore's "crocodile tears" which were actually tears for his mother's funeral.

I've been catchng a few minutes of this here and there, overall I like the mix of people they've got in. Preston's quality, easily my favourite to win. I really like the fact BB has said Chantelle can win this even though she's not even a celeb, she's a bit ...well blonde but very likeable.

I don't get that at all either, she applies lipstick to parts of her face that blatantly aren't lips. I've not paid much attention but her top lip clearly ends and yet the lipstick continues into that area between the lip and nose.

She does it to make her upper lip look more plump than it actually is.