IGNORED

Celebrity Big Brother

Max M

Although my major jaw dropping moment was the unveiling of Galloway, on second thoughts you really need to think hard to figure out Rodmans motivation. It's like Alan Shearer popping onto the States version of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Had no idea that Pete was in Nightmares on Wax though. I suspect he may not be a "late 70's baby, early 80's child" though unless he had plastic surgery as a 12 year old to make him look 25.

Seems funny though. Also saw Preston and Jodie talking about writing books earlier on the live feed. Preston reckons it would be funny if a respected writer wrote "one of those books where you turn to page fourty to drink from the golden chalice".

I have to agree.

Had no idea that Pete was in Nightmares on Wax though.  I suspect he may not be a "late 70's baby, early 80's child" though unless he had plastic surgery as a 12 year old to make him look 25.

??? He wasn't in Nightmares on Wax he was in Dead or Alive.

Watching Barrymore in CBB is exactly the same as watching Chris Evans on OFI Sunday.

And if anyone wonders what those 'horrific anal injuries' Stuart Lubbock suffered might have looked like - and I know you all do - just cut out a picture Pete Burns' lips and paste them the middle of an image of an arse.

Methinks she has a bit of a drink problem, just like Rodman hinted at on the opening night.

I was impressed by Rodman's bedroom moves on the highlights show last night - he seemed like a nice guy for a moment there. Barrymore looks in no fit state to be on the show...

Guest jabberwock1977

The redhead was just chatting to Jodie Marsh and said "massive noses" when she meant to say "massive noises" :unsure:

Not being funny, but Barrymore's got this sewn up.

And he kinda knows it. Which makes me not want him to win, even though he's my favourite.

EDIT : forgot to add : the show is also edited in his favour blatently. The shows over, its as though the whole thing was set up for 'BARRYMORES RETURN'

Dennis Rodman was a fucking legend back in his Chicago Bull days.

and Detroit and San Antonio. plus the Mavs and Lakers for a bit. easily one of the best defensive players the NBA has seen. he used to wind up God-botherers like David Robinson at San Antonio no end :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rodman

i've only watched moments and only then for Rodman, it's quite possible he's going to either fuck or kill everyone in the house.