IGNORED

Celebrity Big Brother

Max M

I nearly cried when I saw this absolute fucking garbage on this morning. Three months of Channel 4 showing nothing but a bunch of worthless, self-obsessed, C-for-cunt-list nobodies sleeping or playing Twister at three in the morning.

:lol:

Reality TV is the worst thing to happen to pop culture in the last twenty years. Possibly ever.

it seems a smart move on his part to get a platform like this.

To be an egotistical wanker, perhaps, certainly not to actually help his constituents.

As my dad would say, "My father would have shot him for desertion."

Then again, I suppose he just lets his civil servants do everything anyway.

I nearly cried when I saw this absolute fucking garbage on this morning. Three months of Channel 4 showing nothing but a bunch of worthless, self-obsessed, C-for-cunt-list nobodies sleeping or playing Twister at three in the morning.

Reality TV is the worst thing to happen to pop culture in the last twenty years. Possibly ever.

It's not on for 3 months is it?

Or is it?

It's 3 weeks (23 days to be exact), NOT3 months.

So count yourself fortunate.

And as for you Jodie Marsh fans out there, taken in by that shite show she appeared on, she's still a twat.

Rodman seems like a total fanny. He's well firing into that Essex slapper, but I get the impression she's quite scared of him. He seems confused that his baller status carries no weight with the skanks of Britain. The GLC guy has a better chance. I saw a bit last night and they were both chasing her around all over the place, cock-blocking eachother's game.

Oh, and I'm absolutely amazed at Galloway's involvement. There goes any remaining credibility he had. He's really at the bottom now. It's really going to wreck the flow of any Galloway biography that comes out in the future. He's made a complete joke of himself now. How will biographer's approach his involvement with Big Brother? He seems so desperate.

Rodman seems like a total fanny. He's well firing into that Essex slapper, but I get the impression she's quite scared of him. He seems confused that his baller status carries no weight with the skanks of Britain. The GLC guy has a better chance. I saw a bit last night and they were both chasing her around all over the place, cock-blocking eachother's game.

You are joking aren’t you? Maggot looks like he smells of wee wee.

You are joking aren’t you? Maggot looks like he smells of wee wee.

She was digging his chat. Had her laughing at nothing. He was playing with her heart last night, man. I'm sure of hit. Rodman's chat was terrible. Stuff like "Ha. Why don't you just... ah... jump into the pool now? Seriously. Go for it. Ha." and, seeing her adjust her bra strap, "What do you keep pulling up there?"

I do agree that Rodman has more chance of banging her, though. I'd hazard a guess at her being pretty shallow. Sad stuff all round.

George Galloway's my MP; I'm going to write him a letter asking him exactly what lead him to think he could take time off to appear in a reality TV show with Pete Burns and Chantelle from Kandyfloss when his constituency's in the disgraceful state it so obviously fucking is.

I might just brick his office to be honest, it's not like he's going to read anything I send to him.

Are you going to brick Tony Blairs office as well, for spending all his time swanning around the world at EU summits and G8 conferences? What about Gordon Brown? He spends all his time running the economy instead of cleaning up the streets of (insert name of some scottish town here).

Our political system means that many, many MPs don't particularly work well for their constituencies specifically, but have more national roles. Galloway's focus is more national and international - anti iraq war etc., and I'm sure he can justify 3 weeks of constant TV coverage banging on about his bugbears to the nation's youth.

She was digging his chat. Had her laughing at nothing. He was playing with her heart last night, man. I'm sure of hit. Rodman's chat was terrible. Stuff like "Ha. Why don't you just... ah... jump into the pool now? Seriously. Go for it. Ha." and, seeing her adjust her bra strap, "What do you keep pulling up there?"

I do agree that Rodman has more chance of banging her, though. I'd hazard a guess at her being pretty shallow. Sad stuff all round.

Yeah, i was watching her and Rodman in the bedroom on the live show this morning she so wants to...

George Galloway's my MP; I'm going to write him a letter asking him exactly what lead him to think he could take time off to appear in a reality TV show with Pete Burns and Chantelle from Kandyfloss when his constituency's in the disgraceful state it so obviously fucking is.

I might just brick his office to be honest, it's not like he's going to read anything I send to him.

Well you have a 50% chance he'll reply within two weeks (ignoring the fact he's in the BB house at the moment).

It seems he's a right lazy cunt, having only attended 15% of votes in parliament, placing him 634th out of 645 MPs.

source

Yeah, i was watching her and Rodman in the bedroom on the live show this morning she so wants to...

A shame that she's crumbled so fast. She seemed fairly repulsed by him lastnight. Don't get me wrong, she was humouring him, just being polite, but I did get a sense of her feeling intimidated.

I feel horrible for even talking about this garbage :lol:

Rodman seems to be pulling this Chantelle bird about a lot.

LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT  :lol:

Perhaps he's going to take her outside and tenderise her with his hammer.

That would be great TV Viewing.

"Rod-in for BB's Chantelle"

etc

Our political system means that many, many MPs don't particularly work well for their constituencies specifically, but have more national roles.  Galloway's focus is more national and international - anti iraq war etc., and I'm sure he can justify 3 weeks of constant TV coverage banging on about his bugbears to the nation's youth.

That's fairly wrong headed. Those politicians swan about because they are in Government. Galloway is not. His primary role is to serve his constituents.

Mind you, the fools that elected him deserve to be treated with contempt by him.