rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
strawdonkey

Phantasy Star Universe - XBox 360

But watch out, if he's chatting with his grilfriend you can forget about any PSU, he'll just keep you waiting....

20 MINUTES AND COUNTING!

Yeah, it's so sad when people have a life outside of the gaming world... :(

Oh man, I'm SO enjoying the shops aspect. Currently saving up for my own Shop ticket, but last night I went to a few game shops to research items, jotted down a few names, then searched for them in the Player Shops. In one shop I visited I managed to find the gun I wanted - a B'duki Oga, 2000 in game shops, and usually a good 1000 or more in most player stores - for 30 Meseta! It was like the guy selling it didn't know what it was! :(

Sufficed to say I snapped it up then was on my way. Great scenes. And after a visit to PSO-World's Weapons Database I'll be doing a much grander version of my shop around tonight! :(

First though, I'm going to take a moment, just to say...

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

It's in there! I thought they'd gotten rid of em, but the ol' double ended blue lightsaber from PSO is in PSU and more desireable than ever. I've something to work towards now! :(:P:(

dogsout's brother just fed his 15,000 meseta Open Shop ticket to his Partner Machinery.

It put up the armor stat by 8

:(:P:(

Why though?! Why was he trying to open a shop when he already has one on his main character? And why was he spending 15k doing that when he owes me so much meseta? Mug. :(

He must be gutted :(

I have 8.5k towards my shop and just hit level 2 as a hunter. I'm really tempted to blow it all on some new weapons.....but i really want a shop :(

He must be gutted :(

I have 8.5k towards my shop and just hit level 2 as a hunter. I'm really tempted to blow it all on some new weapons.....but i really want a shop :(

I got my shop ticket yesterday. And made sure NOT to feed it to my mag :(

I figure 15k might seem a lot, and heck, i may not even have the weapons and stuff to sell right now... but really it's only an evening or two's play; I can easily get 8 or 9 thousand in a few hours taking missions on the planets.

Also, it's an investment. This is something I'm going to have for the rest of my time on PSU - So the expense, much as it is, can be immediately written off even if I don't see instant returns. It's certainly going to be more productive in the long run than a new 3* saber and some three slot armour.

Just got my shop ticket too, havent checked the status yet, but hopefully some of my shite has sold! Need to farm some real things to sell!

I'm close to finishing my PM again and this time it's pure. I'm hoping to stock up on ingredients and meseta in time for the update next friday so I can make some nice A ranks weapons.

For any Rangers or Forces out there:

I'm offering a synthing service. I have the GH430 model PM which is adept at synthing Ranged weapons. If anybody wants a gun/bow you can bring me the board and materials and I will synth it for you. The success rate is very high on everything I've tried so far and that goes right up to B rank. I don't expect payment for this, all I ask is that once the weapon is made, I get to keep the board. Obviously, you can have as many goes at it until it is a success. If any of you are interested, give me a shout and we'll arrange a time to meet up.

Just to clarify, I expect the PM to hit 100 tomorrow, 100% pure ranged. ^_^

Bah, where's the hunter goodies?! Anyone know what level hunter I need to be to use A rank weaps? Level 7 at the mo + still only an option for B rank. Or will that change on friday?

Go to your PM, then select Redecorate. Easy ^_^

Does anybody know of any good sites i can use to value items for my shop?

I don't expect payment for this, all I ask is that once the weapon is made, I get to keep the board. Obviously, you can have as many goes at it until it is a success. If any of you are interested, give me a shout and we'll arrange a time to meet up.

I take it from that you can take boards out of your PM? How? ^_^

No, you can't. What I meant from that is, once you have a successful synth, you won't be able to come back and try again.

Ryanski, you can't equip weapons higher than B rank until Friday's update.

Got up to level 15 this evening with some hardcore Parum killing, then on my first visit to Nadeauz (however its spelt...) got abused by some American fucks because I was only level 14. Right... Oh and apparently i'm gay cos I use a blade and a gun.

Anyway, i've hardly played with any of you guys yet so come on, hook me up! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Whats the update about?

EDIT: Whats the update about?

unlocking some of the stuff thats already on the disc!

and hopefully some net code fixes (still cant log in first time!)

I use a blade and a gun

You're gay then! :rolleyes:

Anyone playing during the day today? I finally have a day off and will probably go for a massive session commencing around midday.

Finally got the game, at level 4 :lol:

Name's, shockingly enough, Wiper. Nobody seems to want to talk, plus as a Newman force character I'm having fun being pathetic at the moment.

I've just picked it up today too. Human male called (as imaginatively as wiper) xib. Still only level 1 though and completed the mission training. Seems to be quite good though. Once I get the hang then I might give everyone else a shout?

I've just picked it up today too. Human male called (as imaginatively as wiper) xib. Still only level 1 though and completed the mission training. Seems to be quite good though. Once I get the hang then I might give everyone else a shout?

Do so, I could do with a fellow newbie around :lol:

Should be there soon enough. Just about to ding to level 4 then I'll beast it to 5. Say around 9.30 this evening UK time? (You're in France, yeah?)

Should be there soon enough. Just about to ding to level 4 then I'll beast it to 5. Say around 9.30 this evening UK time? (You're in France, yeah?)

Nope as the gamertag might just about suggest, I'm in the UK :lol:

Actually, I may not be able to make it later tonight - it's a friend's birthday, so I'll be out celebrating it with him.

Still, I might see you about earlier (or later - I'll try not to be too drunk :)).

Which universe are you likely to be on?

(Incidentally, level 5 now. Still too poor to afford any decent spells though)

Nope as the gamertag might just about suggest, I'm in the UK :D

Actually, I may not be able to make it later tonight - it's a friend's birthday, so I'll be out celebrating it with him.

I've no idea how I managed to guess that you were in France. :lol:

Still, I might see you about earlier (or later - I'll try not to be too drunk :)).

Well, I intend to drink loads and play into the wee hours so if you fancy some drunken fighting then I'll be your man. I won't be on until that wee bit later because I promised the wife some TV time before batting her into bed at 9.30. I'm a nice guy that way. :)

Which universe are you likely to be on?

I was going to mosey over to #5 as was suggested way earlier in this thread. It seems it's where all the cool 360 kids go. :D

(Incidentally, level 5 now. Still too poor to afford any decent spells though)

Bugger. Ah well, I guess it's just a case of battering through as many missions as possible to raise some cash. Or we could try the old faithful MMO tactic of shameless begging? ;)

Edit: I've sent you a friends request in case you do make it on later.

I see, so it's "your wife" who's playing Viva Pinata, eh?

:lol:

Afraid I'm going out again (birthday friend came home early, feeling ill... now feels fine again, so back out we go), so if I do see you it'll be even later.

If I don't see you, then my apologies! I was looking forward to meeting someone who could say more than simply "hi" or "thanks" with an American accent!