Phantasy Star Universe [PC/PS2]

Gorf King

What level would I (realistically) need to be before I could join in these escapades of yours?

Level 1.

We are very accomodating and levels are not really of such great importance as they were in PSO. Theres plenty "other stuff" to gain by playing easier missions, as Cottem moaned :lol:

Join uuuuuuussss

but, you know, it was a waste of money and healing items... and we couldve earned more experience in that amount of time doing something easier... and we'd get more items too.

I did like endless nightmare, but... things were different back then.

Until more people level some, that place is always going to be a massive drain. I bought 5000 meseta's worth of Moons in one shot, just to enable us to keep going...and to be honest the only real point to go there would be for specific drops from those enemies. Perhaps when the party averages 25-30, I'll try again. Then it should be more like EN4 - on the ragged edge :lol: , rather than down the fucking cliff, like yesterday!

Pfft, I play for the enjoyment, not to be productive.

It'll be more enjoyable later...much later.

What level would I (realistically) need to be before I could join in these escapades of yours?

Most are in the 15-20 range, which are the beginning missions anyway, so everyone pretty much plays together. It doesn't matter so much in this game. Saying thta, I would like to try an A mission someday :)

Most are in the 15-20 range, which are the beginning missions anyway, so everyone pretty much plays together. It doesn't matter so much in this game. Saying thta, I would like to try an A mission someday :lol:

Shut it you. I'm getting there....

Did you see the Japanese are getting SS missions next month - I was pretty suprised as I just assumed S would be the top end.

hey Hyper, I took you to an A mission once! How could you forget it?!

oh I was on for stupid hours this afternoon. I managed to level up my PM? it's blue with arms now. must work harder. Also did a lot of tedious shop management. I might be on again later. I'm going to watch celebrity big brother now. and i haven't had tea yet.

i have been ordered to tell you that the missus is online right NOW. "Do it now" she said, made me feel proper small and everything but she's on a promise so nah.

Belated Happy Birthday Old Man! Emphasis on the old :wub:

Ill be on later, after dinner, which could be anytime knowing our family.

Level 1.

We are very accomodating and levels are not really of such great importance as they were in PSO. Theres plenty "other stuff" to gain by playing easier missions, as Cottem moaned :)

Join uuuuuuussss

Excellent. I'll tag along the next time you have a game, then.

What's your character's name BoggyB? It's better to arrange a meet with someone and grab their card, as there's quite a lot of potential meeting places around PSU. Most of us here are on from 7 onwards.

Oh, and MW_Jimmy, I saw Spectre (Rom) on just now as I was tending to my shop, said he'll still be on later this evening. Fancy saying hello with me?

Oh, and MW_Jimmy, I saw Spectre (Rom) on just now as I was tending to my shop, said he'll still be on later this evening. Fancy saying hello with me?

Hell Yeah - I shall be on again tonight no doubt (as early as I possibly can, but probably post 9). Looks like Mimi will get to flex her stuff tonight for a change. :o

Righto, we'll meet at 9 O'Clock near the fountain. So:

9pm GMT, at the fountain (1st floor, outside our rooms) on Clyez City.

This is the default place you log in at. We always meet on Universe 15 (to choose your Universe use the little floaty red cubes near the elevators).

Just in case you didnt know :o

Guys, you may wanna stay away from PSU tonight, if you're on the PC. It seems the latest GameGuard update is blocking out loads of people from starting up PSU - me included. God knows how long it'll take to fix. :)

Woo! PS2 Meet-Up! See you all tonight :angry:

Also, don't think I didn't see your topic over on PSOW Cottem - deserting us like that, you should be ashamed :lol: