Phantasy Star Universe [PC/PS2]

Gorf King

Psupedia's Rare Enemies page has been updated. Although it only covers Unsafe Passage and Valley of Carnage, you can find Rappies (Christmas Rappies) during Unsafe Passage.

http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Rare_Monsters

It took me a minute or two to work out what was being described on the page. Basically, each mission (or at least the two in this case) have three maps to randomly run through. Each of the three maps have four enemy layouts. It's the rare layout with the Rappies that you want to play on, so a great deal of mission resets are in order, if you're that way inclined. I tried about five times then thought "stuff it, if it happens, it happens".

Anyways, hope this helps.

Is there a list of some kind for who is who in relation to chars?

I have 4 chars at the min but only use 2 they are

Two Moons

Beth

Rand al'Thor

Birgitte

I know you can find out what other chars peeps have that are on your players list by checking out their room I was more after what peeps on here and what your chars are. :(:lol::(

Hmm.

To be honest, I really don't fancy doing that. After all, if you have someone's partner card it'll show you if they're on with a different character. And if you never met them before you'll have to arrange a meet anyway.

So I can't see any pressing reason for having to check every post in case someone's created a new character to add to their main in the first post. Just stick them in your sig if you want to advertise them, is all I can say.

/killjoy

Today i went on for a few hours, though nobody else was. I played unsafe passage B 4 times, looking for rappies. then I thought unsafe passage C would be much quicker. halfway through I thought, this is really stupid. Then i turned round and there were 2 christmas rappies! i hit them and they gave me 2 christmas trees. <_<

still not seen any Jaos though, which is unusual considering the amount of time i've spent in the canyon.

I care, just out of interest. I'd have thought better of EDGE than to review it as some kind of MMORPG, so I'd like to know why they scored it at only 6. I shall have a read in WH Smiths tomorrow :(

Also, if people post when they are goin to be playing. I'll more likely join them this week as I am off :(

Hello, I did drink too much coffee and i just came off and it's nearly half four. but I've opened my own shop! that is mostly what i was doing. I also soloed that desert boss. Owning a shop seems pretty complicated and annoying. I may have sold a couple of things. I can't tell because at the same time I got pissed off and autosold half of my storage items. Oh and my room got redecorated as well as having a shop added to it. and i got a zuna...zoona? figure. its pretty nice. buy my things.

what also worries me is that on the first day i started playing, hyper P was about 20 levels ahead of me and now I'm one behind him. i must level and get rich!

oh and when's panda back?

Tomorrow, tomorrow. But I've got to go out for pre-xmas drinks with friends, so I'm not sure how much I'll be on then. I'm probably going to delay going back to my parent's until xmas eve, so I'll play saturday, but I won't have access to PSU when I am home, so I won't be properly back to regular playing until the 28th. :(

God, I really miss it. Don't forget about Waffle, guys. :(

And Spacehost: definitely come play. I'd never played any online RPG thing before, and I've really fallen for it. And I want new people after everyone has no doubt levelled up well beyond me. Still, I shall catch up, yes.

Hello, I did drink too much coffee and i just came off and it's nearly half four... <snip>

what also worries me is that on the first day i started playing, hyper P was about 20 levels ahead of me and now I'm one behind him. i must level and get rich!

This is because you played till 4.30am! Anyways, I've got my eye on you! :(

Should be on tonight (surprise, surprise) from 20.30. Will almost certainly make Force 10 tonight (and therefore change class to ForteTecher), so come and see me pimping my new look in celebration! Cost me over 24000 meseta it did!

i'll see what i can do later.

oh, and overnight i sold over 15000 mesetas worth of stuff, so ive already broke evenwith the money it cost to open the shop. highly reccomended.

You must've had a lot of weapons to sell. My shop has only made around 2K at the moment. It's slightly annoying that the PM moves into the shop area though as it makes going back and forth looking for things a bit more painful. I must say since opening the shop and playing more B missions the game has become even more enjoyable. Last night's party seemed varied and fresh and individuality is starting to come through. I've also been able to snyth stuff regularly and also feed my PM. Everything is rolling along nicely and in tandem.

Looking to hit Wartecher tonight (hopefully, maybe!) and a new look to go with it (hopefully, maybe!).

Also, everybody should have a read of the GamesTM thread and look at the massively shit job they've done in giving PSU a fair review.

I don't think Ill be online on Friday as Im going out but if I am expect drunkness and me shouting at NPC Characters.

sold a bunch of wenceline i think as i had 200.

Ahh - bad choice. You want to be upgrading metals using synth boards. I still find it hard to sell certain things but it's still nice suprise when you see most of your stuff dissapear overnight ;)

Made Wartecher last night. Woo! Etc! Now for some more wands....

My room is just dull. Apart from the 'fountain' and the train, I have nothing. I want some funky wallpaper and general cool shit to have around the place. I'm out tonight, I'll try and get on Friday night.

I synthed most of my decorations out of monster parts and wood. then bought a couple from the shop.

Ahh - bad choice. You want to be upgrading metals using synth boards. I still find it hard to sell certain things but it's still nice suprise when you see most of your stuff dissapear overnight :)

Made Wartecher last night. Woo! Etc! Now for some more wands....

I don't really synth weapons.my PM needs a lot of levelling up before it can do anything good.