Phantasy Star Universe [PC/PS2]

Gorf King

I did get a Wii last night and so will be continuing my absence. Not that it will be noticed, as I was orf for a bit before that anyway on account of the release of Revelations.

Nothing to see here.*

I shall return. Soon.

*Except my Wii. It's gorgeous.

*Except my Wii. It's gorgeous.

Yeah, thats all it's good for :unsure:

Ill be PS2-less again tonight probably as Gamestation won't be getting stock in until wednesday (might gander around town at lunch). PC version is playing up but just about working. Ill be up for some small party stuff tonight otherwise Ill solo for a bit - I want a bunch of synth items and you only get a handful in a party of 6.

this is exactly what happened when i got pso months after you.

I love pso! but I'm not going to play it. I'll play it eventually!

Oh yes, also I got a walking pannon statue. it's nice.

I'm willing to buy sunflowers and paper lanterns from people too.

I popped into your room last night and noticed all your junk - can't believe you got all that so quickly!

I'll be on tonight from 6pm-8pm, to search through the players shops, before having a break, and logging back on at 9pm to tackle some of these new missions. Hopefully we'll be able to do them "B-Grade" style...

With the help of Be Bop Deluxe's friend Armok, I've managed to synth me up my first 5* weapon the amazingly named..."Cane" :unsure: . Gonna research a bit, to find out the best armour and units for me to wear so I can bring them up to standard. Also wanna do some Moatoob C-mission runs as it's seemingly the best area for cash by a long shot B)

Oh, and did anyone else get a patch from the game last night. Not the little GameGuard ones but a proper, long, in game patch? No one seems to know what I was on about last night. Maybe they've staggered the new content download, in preparation for today's unveiling...that's the thought I've got today.

Anyhows, see you on the colony!

it's christmas! It's really, really fucking christmassy!

the new advanced classes are here but i'm nowhere near good enough to be any of them, aand there's a quest from the guardians HQ which is a continuation of the story mode!

Also I'm actually not buying sunflowers or paper lanterns. I got confused. I thought i needed 20 sunflowers to make a parum souvenir, but i just needed 20 par wood to make a sunflower. which is less interesting.

oh meanface- would you still like to meet us?

and hyper P, I'd be happy to adventure anytime if you're willing to have me.

Course, try and catch me around 9pm, as per usual :(

Going on-line now to crawl through the player shops and check out Christmas!

oh meanface- would you still like to meet us?

and hyper P, I'd be happy to adventure anytime if you're willing to have me.

Yeah, 9pm looks favourite, if that's ok with you guys. Sorry about yesterday, but I was determined to finish some desert mission. Hard as **** on your own :P Still, it got me up to Level 6, and I only died 49 times :D

My PC version messed up again last night.

But, I got a new PS2 today so Im back (properly) bitches!

If you don't make it tonight acidbearboy I'm going to smack you.

Also, heres what Christmassy things the update brought:

Holiday Themes

Christmas Room decoration (eeek!)

Wreath room item

Christmas Lobby décor

Christmas Rappies (double eeek!)

The rappy hunt starts :(

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for some really fine nights and afternoons of PSU. Its been so much fun and I seem to be learning something new everyday.

I will also be posting a bit more from now on. Not on tonight but will be tomorrow night and maybe tomorrow afternoon.

loving this game so much. Love everyone who I have had a game with too. :(:lol: Feel the Love :lol::(

hello beth :(

I had an amazing adventure today. after repeated adventures on moatoob yesterday and today i got another eighteen thousand meseta. I went to tenora works and thought, oh boy, i can get a level B weapon! then I thought, if i look for these from a player owned store, they will be much cheaper! and they were! so I got a double saber for ten thousand and a set of mittens for eight thousand. then I thought as i had 2 stars of luck it would be a good day to do some grinding. the chance of success is very high! and It's my lucky day! but I broke both of them before I even used them. ARGH.

So if anyone would like to go on a money making marathon tonight...

dunno. i think i'm going out for drinks or something. I am pretty tired too. I will try and get on tonight. but tomorrow there's a funeral that i don't know how long will last. and hopefully zelda will arrive on friday. i hope there's not a shortage of the gamecube version. meaning I'm going to divide my time between 2 games rather than 1. I've had nothing else to play since i bought psu. hence being level 30 and finished the story.

Cottem, you're lucky you're only playing two games - Im normally juggling around four.

Anyway, my Gamecube Zelda arrived today (along with Dragon Quest) but its getting saved until christmas. I did just stare at the box long and hard though, filled with temptation.

Last night was ace and I managed to confuse Beth which was fun (and not very hard either :))