Phantasy Star Universe [PC/PS2]

Gorf King

do other games work on it?

Nope - nothing is working on it. Just a black screen. Oh, tried swapping AV cables - black screen

so - you have 2 versions and both of them are broken!?

Thats right - and both within 24hrs! (although the PC installation should be fixable).

i like the pubic hair myrith.

Aww, thanks! The nicest compliment I've been paid in ages! :)

beasts look a bit stupid don't we.

Hells no! Beasts are awesome :)

Which Nanoblast did you pick Cottem? I chose the power one, but I'm not sure that'll be all that welcome in parties seeing as I can now 1 hit kill things before people have a chance to get a hit in!

Oooo, looking forward to nanoblasting, but it'll be a good while before I get to 20. I'll try to get on later, but after that my playing opportunities are going to be very sparse. I'm getting a Wii tomorrow at midnight, I'm working away the next two weeks, then I'm back home for xmas, and can't play there. I'm really going to miss it. :)

And congrats Myrith, lovely and pink. Beasts rule.

are guys on tonight? nobody was on the last couple of times i went on. Oh also I made a couple of really bad decisions. I broke my sword, saber and handgun trying to grind them. I only had enough money to replace the handgun, since I'd also bought a board for creating a rappy figurine. Of course i didn't check to see the materials you actually needed to make a rappy figure- 3 rappy feathers.

waste of money day.

oh and I visited some peoples rooms. most of them were pretty sparse...

Two Strikes!

PSU decided to freeze on my PS2 last night. Quick reset and nothing. OK, take the game out and restart - black screen. Unplugged everything overnight and tried again this morning - nothing.

Do you think it was PSU that has damaged the PS2 internally, or a coincidental failure on behalf of the PS2. What were you doing on PSU when it froze?

Do you think it was PSU that has damaged the PS2 internally, or a coincidental failure on behalf of the PS2. What were you doing on PSU when it froze?

Honestly? I think PSU might have done something internally to my PS2 - maybe cocked up the firmware or something because nothing has failed, as such, on my PS2. The drive is working, the power LED switches on, the internal fan is working. It doesn't feel like a broken machine like when other consoles have died.

When the game froze (image frozen on screen) I did a reset by pressing the power for a couple of seconds (no unplugging or of cables) and thats when it started to show nothing.

I was chatting in Panda's room at the time.

I'll be on a lot. 8pm is as good as any meeting time for me.

can't you reinstall your pc version jimmy?

Tried last night and it was still messing up. I hate PCs and I can't be arsed messing with it at the moment. The PS2 will be getting bought regardless as I've got too many games for it.

Try and bump into somebody here meanface and get your Partner Cards swapped. Probably best specifying a place and time. We play on Universe 15.

You lot high enough level for B rank missions yet? I've not been playing much at all lately, so hopefully you're all good and strong now and if I join a game it wont be like stealing half your exp cause I kill everything too quick.

where abouts do you meet? In the Guardian's floor, or somewhere better?

We tend to meet new players at the big fountain on the bottom floor - it's the default starting area so it's a good place for first time players. I'm sure Cottem will come and meet you there tonight.