Phantasy Star Universe [PC/PS2]

Gorf King

Last nights party (although no Monty on it I don't think):

2006-11-28.png

I don't have a pad on the PC so I can't seem to move the camera about and create some interesting angles :(

I might be on briefly tonight, but only to sort out some synthing. Panda is due to start playing this coming weekend and I don't want to rush too far ahead of him.

Can PC and PS2 players play together?

They sure can - proper good I tell thee as I like to flit between the two depending on the time of day and what Im doing (item synths/chatting=PC and fighting=PS2).

I shall be on again tonight meeting up with more olde buddies at the fountain on Universe 15, 9pm. They've been playing on Universe 5 so far but Im trying to get them to move :rolleyes:

I finally made a new character I like tonight. She is called Jupiter Jazz and shall hopefully be FOcast.

You can do that, right?

Anyway, some good games tonight. Have you seen this beast Gorf? I know you like the robots :(

bot.jpg

The more alert of you may notice Be Bop Deluxe in our party, AKA Wanda.

What's up with all the wierd semi-invisible people walking about in the lobbies? (Both in single and multiplayer mode)

I finally made a new character I like tonight. She is called Jupiter Jazz and shall hopefully be FOcast.

You can do that, right?

Anyway, some good games tonight. Have you seen this beast Gorf? I know you like the robots :(

bot.jpg

The more alert of you may notice Be Bop Deluxe in our party, AKA Wanda.

( Reposted in case anyone missed it at the end of last page!)

Anyone want to take a newbie under their wing? I've finally got a character sorted and i'm not all that sure what to do :( Any way I can repeat the tutorial? I wasn't really paying attention first time round!

I'm a Beast character called 'Myrith' if that helps :(

Also, my Xfire username is the same as my forum id.

EDIT: Well i've done a few missions and i'm really enjoying it so far! Look forward to partying with you guys sometime in the future :(

I could swear me and you done the temple of the fanatics before Gorf, he's the boss at the end of it.

Edit: And it's good to see people starting to catch up to me, hopefully when you're all high enough for B rank stuff we can all start having some real fun. :(

Anyone want to take a newbie under their wing? I've finally got a character sorted and i'm not all that sure what to do :D Any way I can repeat the tutorial? I wasn't really paying attention first time round!

I'm a Beast character called 'Myrith' if that helps :(

Also, my Xfire username is the same as my forum id.

EDIT: Well i've done a few missions and i'm really enjoying it so far! Look forward to partying with you guys sometime in the future :(

To re-do the tutorial I believe you use the 'Talk' function on your PM. And I'll hopefully be online quite a bit over the weekend, so I'll happily guide you in the right direction.

Almost level 10 now, only seen 1 of you lot online so far :(

I am liking it but please tell me theres a few more than the 2 indoor starter levels, I've been running those for about 6 hours playtime now about time I got a change of scenery, takes lack of content to another level.

Good God man, don't tell me you've been doing Linear Line til lv10? If you go to the ports on the otherside of the 4th floor, there are three whole sections (Planets) to choose from...

Otherwise, tonight 9.00pm - Universe 15, by the fountain (1st floor). Meet us there.

Good God man, don't tell me you've been doing Linear Line til lv10? If you go to the ports on the otherside of the 4th floor, there are three whole sections (Planets) to choose from...

Otherwise, tonight 9.00pm - Universe 15, by the fountain (1st floor). Meet us there.

I've been to the planets but they all seem to high level for me, I shall try them again later, and probably see you tonight :(