Gaming Podcasts

Beertiger

Yeah the podcast is by far the better of the two, much more natural and it can be bloody funny at times. :P

Still, I actually enjoyed this weeks 1up show, mostly because of how utterly awsome Loco Roco looks.

Did you watch it before it became shit? I'm not even going to bother with this episode. I mean a making of the 1up show part. What's the point! They've become so up themselves and care less about the gamin.

Still the podcast was great again, probably because they can't do wank sketches.

Yeah. I'd say it was always fairly shit.. but at least it was about games before.. I don't know what they think they're doing.. there were what, two items about games in this episode? It's thirty minutes long for christ's sake!

I really liked the interview with the Loco Roco bloke, came across as passionate about what he was making as well as very focused. The rest of the 'show' I could of done without though.

Same here.

New one is out, just downloaded it via iTunes. Not had a chance to watch it yet though.

edit:

Brain Age, Okami (OMG!!! It looks awesome!!1!2!), Too Human, Ubi Soft's project "LAPIS" (some 360-degree game where you stand inside a bowl), Brok3nPix3ls (a look at crappy games)

Yeah Okami looked superb. Has anyone listened to the podcast? What do you think the Sony information was that was bleeped out. Something about May 4th?

The May 4th date is the day NoA announce launch plans for the DS Lite. It should be hitting there June 11th.

Okami does look incredible, can't wait for it.

There's a walk through for Okami up on Gamefaqs. Can't decide whether to yarr through it or wait for the Pal release. It really does looking stunning.

I'd wait, unless you've got nothing to play, you won't have the satisfaction of working it out for yourself and going on the commentary on Not The 1up Show, that's what makes the game so enjoyable.

They take out the amateur acting from the 1up show and result: Not The 1up show is loads better. Who'd have thought it? The Back To The Future bit was quality. Finally a 1up show that's watchable the whole way through.

The podcast for this week is also pretty amusing, I'd add my voice to those asking for them to do the 1up show instead of the usual faces.

Downloaded this 2nd episode of Not the 1up Show yesterday, first I've seen of the new format and I like the changes made. Keeping the chatting between themselves about the relevent games but minus the amateur dramatics, just improves things no end. The majority of the episode felt much better for it. Milks passion for Okami was nice to see, the whole Okami peice was passion filled actually and much better for it I say.