rllmuk
Bojangle

The Random WoW Thread

47 minutes ago, Fallows said:

Sticking to lamb Shazzrah & three chapattis unless the queues are obscene.

So where are you going when the queues are indeed obscene? ;)

On 21/08/2019 at 09:07, Mikes said:

Just realised the release day is my work from home day.

Welp, nothing's getting done that day.

An now I have to go into the office that day, then piss off to the Gold Coast for a conference until the next week.

FFS.

At least the start zones should be empty when I get back.

• Empathy 1

Despite being on Zandalar Tribe that hasn't stopped me bumping into a 80min queue (19mins left at the moment) and that really does suck considering the server is shown as Medium pop.

First 2 hours last night was very bumpy/barely playable, but it smoothed over in the later hours. Working perfectly this morning.

If a guild is happening, do let me know. Happy to group. Main is Robotnik, Warrior.

I got to level 12 on Firemaw but then my friend got booted out and sent into a 600 minute queue. So now we're starting again on Ashbringer.

Jumped on US PVP server last night for a try out. Best part of playing on US server from Australia: no wait times. got straight in.  

It. Is. Glorious.

N6MbcwF.png

The chat was basically one long string of "This is so awesome! I got a bag!"

• Upvote 1

Playing on a private server, they clearly upped the ag drop chance. I'm up to lvl 8 and still on my one bag. Goddammit, stop giving me quest items!

anyone from the old MUK days* playing? Cant remember the names very well but Bojangle was one, Kettle and a few others?

*The Venture Co 2005 to 2007

12 minutes ago, Sybernetix said:

anyone from the old (2005-2007) MUK days playing? Cant remember the names very well but Bojangle was one, Kettle and a few others?

I was in the Muk guild as Ithica who was probably the worlds worst hunter. The only names I remember are Louie who was a mage and I think I remember @Suizid playing as a priest with the same name, but I'm not sure if I just made that up in my mind.

I was Isstai on The Venture Co. and in Muk and subsequently The Tide back in that period. Played with Kettle and Bo

Now playing on Zandalar Tribe as Isstai again (same look, same class, it’s like going back in time).

On 31/08/2019 at 13:24, Sybernetix said:

anyone from the old MUK days* playing? Cant remember the names very well but Bojangle was one, Kettle and a few others?

*The Venture Co 2005 to 2007

I'm playing on Zandalar, either as Rebekah an Undead Warlock or Meelia, Tauren Druid. :)

21 hours ago, Mr NatDan said:

I've just started on the Hydraxian Waterlords Rp server. 

What faction, class are you playing?

14 minutes ago, Mallet said:

What faction, class are you playing?

Horde, Warrior. Currently levelling with a friend who is a druid. 

On 31/08/2019 at 18:23, Mr NatDan said:

I've just started on the Hydraxian Waterlords Rp server. 

Is that the RPPVP one? If so I am on it too.  

If anyone wants to add me please do, troll warrior about level 16: Evamortti

12 minutes ago, MotiVater said:

Is that the RPPVP one? If so I am on it too.  

If anyone wants to add me please do, troll warrior about level 16: Evamortti

No, It's just a RP server with no queues.

I'm on the RPPVP (Zalander Tribe) server as Spork the Tauren druid.

Seems to be at least a few of us on there. Could be worth making and joining a rllmuk chat channel?

I'm on Zalander Tribe too but as Alliance. Don't worry though, I'm of no threat to you, I'm a Paladin. 

• Empathy 1

14 hours ago, spork said:

I'm on the RPPVP (Zalander Tribe) server as Spork the Tauren druid.

Seems to be at least a few of us on there. Could be worth making and joining a rllmuk chat channel?

Good idea. Nice for if people want to find a plus for a dungeon or similar.

On 01/09/2019 at 16:20, Mr NatDan said:

Horde, Warrior. Currently levelling with a friend who is a druid. 

Ah, one of the old A Band Apart team from Draenor! I'm playing Horde on Hydraxian Waterlords too - unsurprisingly I'm a mage called Gramme. Very old habits die very hard. 

Give me a shout in-game if you want to hook up at all. Battle.net ID is Gramme#21256.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PinkMoon said:

Ah, one of the old A Band Apart team from Draenor! I'm playing Horde on Hydraxian Waterlords too - unsurprisingly I'm a mage called Gramme. Very old habits die very hard. 

Give me a shout in-game if you want to hook up at all. Battle.net ID is Gramme#21256.

I've already got you on Bnet (Natdan#2683), I don't think we've ever spoke. 

I've got characters all over the shop. My Warlock on Ashbringer is 28, with another on Firemaw at 17 (both Horde). Not really sure what I'm doing with these queues.

Well, had the chance to have a proper go last night, and it was exactly like it was 13 years ago. Exactly. Like. I started after putting the kids to bed at eight, and only looked up when my youngest woke up crying and needing milk. 

It was 2 am.

I was having fun, but dangerously so, and I have kids and a seriously growd up job and everything. I'm unsubbing for my own sake. 

It's true. You can't go back.

15 hours ago, Mr NatDan said:

I've already got you on Bnet (Natdan#2683), I don't think we've ever spoke. 

Not since about 2005, no. I loaned you a chunk of money for your first mount. On your hunter, if I remember correctly. Don't worry, you paid it back!

24 minutes ago, PinkMoon said:

Not since about 2005, no. I loaned you a chunk of money for your first mount. On your hunter, if I remember correctly. Don't worry, you paid it back!

Yikes! Yeah, I had a troll hunter back then. Imagine the interest rate!

I played in MUK on some old server. Ravenholdt? TCP and Asriel iirc. My current main is an Alliance Priest called Asriel on Zandalar Tribe. Bit late to reroll Horde on that server but heyho.

• Upvote 1

On 04/09/2019 at 11:19, Mikes said:

Well, had the chance to have a proper go last night, and it was exactly like it was 13 years ago. Exactly. Like. I started after putting the kids to bed at eight, and only looked up when my youngest woke up crying and needing milk. 

It was 2 am.

I was having fun, but dangerously so, and I have kids and a seriously growd up job and everything. I'm unsubbing for my own sake. 

It's true. You can't go back.

And I've resubbed because it's addictive as hell and I need help.

• Upvote 1

I’m Kaywinnit the night elf Druid on Nethergarde Keep.

I only ever levelled one alliance character in my 14 year WoW history, a worgen warlock (even then I boosted it once I got to somewhere or another).  So this has been a COMPLETELY new experience for me and that’s been really cool, though it is frustrating to not know your way around at all :D 

Im level 12 and have been having fun levelling my professions as I go as well.  I love how everything has meaning.  Like yeah I’ll kill some more spiders for my cooking, or when you finally sell something on the AH and you don’t need to worry about buying your next round of skills where the money will come from :D