Nintendo Wi Fi Connection

Have just put everyones codes in from the last couple of pages:

(and a few from GinzaUK's I have no friends thread - I also have no friends - it must be because we both live in Hull)

Ditting Suck

Garwoofoo

Gravo

Initial K

Anadium

Cloutbasher

Plums

Mitchell

bigger bob

Xevious

Pootle UK

Quexex

toonfool

Nuts

ithica

Fatbob

I'm still yet to have friend game,

i did post in this topic earlier but only Ginza added me :ph34r:

My friend code is 017240 235833

Pleaseeeeee just afew of those listed above add me - it will allow you to get your win totals up!

Have just put everyones codes in from the last couple of pages:

(and a few from GinzaUK's I have no friends thread - I also have no friends - it must be because we both live in Hull)

Ditting Suck

Garwoofoo

Gravo

Initial K

Anadium

Cloutbasher

Plums

Mitchell

bigger bob

Xevious

Pootle UK

Quexex

toonfool

Nuts

ithica

Fatbob

I'm still yet to have friend game,

i did post in this topic earlier but only Ginza added me :wacko:

My friend code is 017240 235833

Pleaseeeeee just afew of those listed above add me - it will allow you to get your win totals up!

added you as well, now pls add me :blink:

373722 392885

i'll add some more of you from this last page when i get home tonite :P

to be honest tho im not really impressed with the way the whole thing works / is explained. I connected and had a blue flashing icon above my signal indicator which I assume means a friend of mine is looking for a game, so I search for games with friends and nothing happens. I assume because otherpeople already waiting in their game are not on my friends list. I hope nintendo has some other good ideas for this in the future as if it wasn't such a good game id have given up by now ;)

Any users of GamerWiki.com can now swap Friend Codes via the Wiki. Single pages for each game, which users can edit, have been set up to keep all the codes on one list that people can update themselves. Just send a message to other users' talk pages to let them know that they've been added to your list.

This isn't meant to replace or compete with the online database that's been set up, but is just a tool for users of GamerWiki.

Here's the Friend Codes section.

ok, i've just got this up and running and my code (mario kart) is:

339363 035203

add me now!

added, and you to scratch

Ok mass adding session,

MrMonkey

Looper

Silent Bob

Jools

Sideshow

Jonster

tyagi

metalchick

Have all been added - if I missed anyone let me know.

Cheers

Quexex

Here be mine, finally: 266349 435515 for Mario Kart

I just had my first game, four people connected, and two dropped out before we even started, ended up just teh two of us racing, and it ended as a draw, unsurprisingly. Good fun though. I want a four player game now tohugh :rolleyes:

edit - just had another game, with four people, but they were all snaking nobbers. probably as boring as it could have been. Two of them dropped out after two races though, but then I went on to win Baby park somewhow :s

I'm currently adding eveyone onto my friends list, as I cba with randoms after how lame that experience was.

Added so far:

ventress

Syntax

utopastac

hughes

Ste Pickford

Soong

JPickford

Anadim

donPikmin

toonfool

Alan