rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Anadim

Which Game Franchises Have You Missed Out

Tony Hawk's for myself. I've no real interest in skateboarding (I have a chronic fear of hurting myself), but I love finger-bending combo-busting games.

Tony Hawk's for myself.  I've no real interest in skateboarding (I have a chronic fear of hurting myself), but I love finger-bending combo-busting  games.

Start with the first, then the second, then the third, then stop and don't play anymore.

I need to get into the Silent Hill games. The second one is lying on my shelf but I've not yet got stuck into it.

"I dreamt I was a moron"

Oh come on, that was a great line. :D

Personally I never really got into Advance Wars since I never had a GBA. I played that Advance Wars by web thing that was on here a few months ago and really liked it, so I really should pick them up with a cheap second hand one at some point.

Thanks Singho, I'll prolly pick up third strike for Live.

I have played SF2 Turbo (maybe?) a long time ago, about time I caught up.

I'd quite like to try the .Hack series, I've read it's not to everyones taste and the games not perfect but the premise of these four games really appeals to me.

Ratchet and Clank as well, seems quite a common one.

May have to buy one later in the week, they're really cheap these days.

It does doesn't it.... I also have never played it or Jak & Daxter.

Who exactly does play them? They are one of those series with quite high profile, yet not alot of us (relatively diverse sub-section of gamers tastes) have. Is it kids then? ;)

Anyway; back on track. I've never played Shenmue or Banjo Kazooie

Anyway; back on track. I've never played Shenmue or Banjo Kazooie

And when do you plan to? As that would actually put the thread back on track.

I played the first onimusha and I loved it. But never got the chance to play any of the others. I'll get around to it some day....

Grand Theft Auto.

Loved the first one, on the PStation. However, I played GTA III a little but didn't have the time to get into it and traded it in for something else.

I then picked up the GTA double pack on the Xbox for a tenner about a year ago. Finally got around to having a go on Vice City at the weekend and...it's really good! Got to get playing this one, then the first one, and then San Andreas!