IGNORED

Top Gear

Twyford

• 1 month later...

Heads up folks, the new series of Top Gear starts next Sunday 21st at 8pm and kicks off with one of their epic races.

From TopGear.com

Top Gear turns back the clock half a century to race the length of the country in suitably old school transport.

Jeremy – as you’ll have seen from those soot-faced confetti pictures – sets off in a steam train, leaving Richard and James to fight between classic car and vintage motorcycle.

That’s all we can tell you at the moment, but you won’t have to wait long to find out more – the producer has told The Mole this race will likely kick off the new series. Probably.

Top Gear returns on June 21.

tv_train_blog.jpg

Can't wait :)

My dad and brother are steam train fanatics; they go on all these trips across the country and have a blast doing it. Anyway, I knew about this big race quite far in advance because they were invited to buy a seat on Jeremy's train.

.... For £500!

I've actually applied for tickets for one Top Gear show this season. Fingers crossed I hear some good news soon!

My dad and brother are steam train fanatics; they go on all these trips across the country and have a blast doing it. Anyway, I knew about this big race quite far in advance because they were invited to buy a seat on Jeremy's train.

.... For £500!

I've actually applied for tickets for one Top Gear show this season. Fingers crossed I hear some good news soon!

good luck with that. I've been on the list for three years. :(

APPARENTLY you've got a better chance if you're a woman, because they want a 50-50 audience split, and well, you know... :)

yeah i am on the list for tickets to i am hoping for that phone call up to 3 weeks before my chosen date of which ep i wanted to go to!

but i know how many are on that waiting list! and how slim the chances are but i can still hope haha

really looking forward to the new season this sunday gives me something to look forward to after work and will make me feel better after i finish to seat down on a comfy sofa with a cuppa and watch top gear :(

There's a great photoshopped picture of Clarkson, May & Hammond in this week's Radio Times to tie in with a feature about which woman would make a good Top Gear presenter. Can't find it on the web, but anyone who's seen the magazine will know the one I mean. :)