rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Twyford

Top Gear

Just got round to watching the 2nd episode of the season. Liked the mention of my home county (and now city) of Cork. And I LOVED the use of Air's gorgeous "Alone In Kyoto".

Top Gear in twenty people. Hustle hustle hustle!

There's something for that Forum Related Software project. An alarm for SeanR to alert us that Top Gear is about to start :(

Oh it was EXCELLENT today. As well as the Zonda (already mentioned), that Ellen boat woman was the fastest-ever celeb round the track! 1:47.6 I think her time was. And the challenge bwteeen the 3 hosts, using a supercar that cost no more than £10,000, was a spetacular failure, with each car conking out one by one on the way to Spearmint Rhino in Slough!

Roll on next week, Clarkson drives the fastest production car in the world, the Bugatti!

And the challenge bwteeen the 3 hosts, using a supercar that cost no more than £10,000, was a spetacular failure, with each car conking out one by one on the way to Spearmint Rhino in Slough!

I think we should have smelled a rat right there. We should have known they wouldn't make it to a lapdancing club.

But the Zonda and Ellen McArthur :(

And a tribute to the forgotten dead sports person of the week.

Edit - What WK said. Apart from the bit about the Bugatti - It's FUGLY!

Loved that episode, so good I might have to download it... It was a local one for me as you could almost see my house! Unfortunately, i didn't see them.

Edit - What WK said. Apart from the bit about the Bugatti - It's FUGLY!

Loved that episode, so good I might have to download it... It was a local one for me as you could almost see my house! Unfortunately, i didn't see them.

Fugly? It's a frickin' BATMOBILE!!! :(

The Clio/bike test made me want a new mountain bike.

Ditto. The camera angles on that race for the Bike pissed me off though - you couldn't see his awesome air!

That Bugatti is the awesomest looking car ever.