10 Minute House Of The Dead 4 Video (440mb)

potty

Right, I'm not begin funny, here - do you work for Sega or something? All you do is post links and then never discuss. Anybody who doubts me, just go to his profile and check out potty's posts.

It's like having a living advertisment on here, and I for one am not impressed >_>

EDIT - and the last post i made like this got deleted, os if someone does, can you please tell me why ? I dont wanna annoy people, I just find this a bit ridiuclous.

It's a bit of a bugger because something like this would have been posted anyway and generated discussion and at least a comment from the original poster. Potty is such an obvious plant that it ruins any discussion of SEGA games which would get mentioned anyway.

I'll check the video out and I hope it's damn good. I take it it's not in the native resolution of the game? Not that I expect Potty to answer of course.

Next issue I want to see EDGE do an in-depth report into companies employing people to surf gaming forums generating hype for them.

Yes so do I, it's outrageous.

But enough of that. Let's relax and P think about the future and S what we all need in our lives. Deep relaxation 3 and think......

ps3fade.JPG

....And you're back in the room

That was great.

The 440MB version looked super clear.

I liked the way the woman in the game had a W800i phone, didn't catch what the guys was.

My only real issue was that the guns appeared on the screen in when reloading. looked really weird cause as a player you have them in your hand.

Yeah, looked great with lotsa' zombie variety and nice next-gen graphical effects all over the shop. Particularly loved the hugely obese flabby-titted boss in it. Whether I'll love it as dearly as HOD2 depends on if it has loads of branching in it like the first few levels of HOD2 (before it went all "meh"). Some of the rainbowey effects, while ace, I suspect were an artifact of cam-cordering a rear-projection set, possibly.

My only real issue was that the guns appeared on the screen in when reloading. looked really weird cause as a player you have them in your hand.

That happened in HOTD3 too.

I thought it looked great. What console will it come out on though.

Blatantly the 360, it's based on their arcade board.

Blatantly the 360, it's based on their arcade board.

The 360 has *NOTHING* to do with Lindbergh.

Its a nice game though, HOTD4. Much easier than HOTD3 which was a random mess with the shotty. Two of us beat the game on our first go with about 15 credits between us on Free Play compared to about 60 on HOTD3 the first time through.