IGNORED

Amiga Games That Weren't!

Yod@

A friend of mine has just put a new page up - you can find it here:

http://agtw.abime.net/

It's a page dedicated to unreleased Amiga games, with a goal of providing information, screenshots, reviews and downloads of these titles.

There's only one unreleased game on it so far (Son Shu Shi), but there are plans to add more - details of these games are under wraps for the moment, but I'll post an update when I can. :)

• 1 month later...

Odd that you bumped this today, because I was just going to start a thread about a site I found last night, PC Games that weren't..

http://pcgtw.retro-net.de/

Which runs from the same site as your one so they might be run by the same people I guess. Its got a bit more content than the amiga one, and I found out about a few interesting things like a CDROM version of Damocles, and a sequel to Gem-X.

And there's even concept art from a proposed 1996 sequel to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, which I haven't seen before.

Also the site promises "much progress" with the bard's tale 4 and Bullfrog's Creation (which I always thought looked great) entries in the future (not too long hopefully...)

It's not that often I find sites with interesting new (to me) retro content so I was happy as a monkey when I found this and thought I'd point it out in case anyone else missed it.

Guest WindowsKiller
Which runs from the same site as your one so they might be run by the same people I guess.

All three major GTW sites are run by different people. :(

Also the site promises "much progress" with the bard's tale 4 and Bullfrog's Creation (which I always thought looked great) entries in the future (not too long hopefully...)

At least one more update will occur before Christmas, but I can't say yet what it will contain. Probably "Arthurian Legends", and most likely "Corridor 8". Maybe more if time allows it...

Anyway, nice to see that someone takes note of my website. :( I haven't got much feedback so far, and sometimes I feel like doing all this stuff only for myself. :(

All three major GTW sites are run by different people. :D

At least one more update will occur before Christmas, but I can't say yet what it will contain. Probably "Arthurian Legends", and most likely "Corridor 8". Maybe more if time allows it...

Anyway, nice to see that someone takes note of my website. :D I haven't got much feedback so far, and sometimes I feel like doing all this stuff only for myself. :P

Well stick at it mate, if you get plenty of interesting and original content on there (which you have already) I'm sure you will get readers.