Most Played Tune According To Itunes

curium

Can you make sure the play count is in the screengrab please. It's just a boring list otherwise. KTHXBYE!

You think the interesting part is how many times each has been played? WHATS UP WITH YOUR WEIRD FUCKING HEAD MATE?

Here's mine, first with the list I posted in November, to compare how it's changed since:

November:

top25ish.png

July:

top25ish2.png

Prodigy jump a few places to top spot, whilse Rammstein and RHCP each slip in an entry, whilst Huski look like they're making a valiant effort to dominate the next update in however many months time. Johnny Cash just stays in the top 25, despite his track not getting a listen since february.

It's amazing how many people don't have cleartype turned on in windows

I thought I'd try it in light of that post, anc can see why so few do: it makes all the bext look all bloated and fuzzy and horrible to read :s

• 6 months later...

Similar as I don't use iTunes but do use last.fm, mine is:

Hüsker Dü – Chartered Trips (from Zen Arcade)

I've listened to songs more than that one though, just sometimes not on the PC, and occasionally I don't scrobble the individual tracks for some perverse reason.

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone would/should be right up there though.

SCREENGRAB then CTRL + V in Mspaint.

By screengrab I think you mean Print Screen (aka PrtSc, on my laptop) :(

Last.fm tells me that Cherry Blossom Girl by air is my most listened song. Hmm. I guess it did feature heavily on my 'sleep' playlist in ye olden days.

390042106_bc0a60e52e_o.jpg

Nobody Likes You When You're Dead - good taste sir! The song that made me take note of Zombina (thanks to Kelthink for sending it me in a mix CD last year).

Have you the follow-up album (Death Valley High)? Great album, and one I vastly prefer to Taste the Blood of...

Lacks a stand-out tune to match Nobody Likes You... but it's brilliantly put together, and has a good range of tracks, as well as an amusing plot - I found Taste the Blood of... a little too monotonous, but Death Valley High manages never to stick to a single groove. Highly recommended, if you haven't already got it :P

Nobody Likes You When You're Dead - good taste sir! The song that made me take note of Zombina (thanks to Kelthink for sending it me in a mix CD last year).

Have you the follow-up album (Death Valley High)? Great album, and one I vastly prefer to Taste the Blood of...

Lacks a stand-out tune to match Nobody Likes You... but it's brilliantly put together, and has a good range of tracks, as well as an amusing plot - I found Taste the Blood of... a little too monotonous, but Death Valley High manages never to stick to a single groove. Highly recommended, if you haven't already got it :)

It's not really my usual sort of thing, but I got it out of that Halloween tunes thread after MW Jimmy posted it, and went a bit bonkers with it - because it's amazing! I really should check their other stuff out...