Das Booting 30/10

RetroBob

Nothing for me :)

One guy was selling 100 ish ps1 titles for £3 each but they were all crap. he had a few ps2 games for £6, but again they mostly meh

There was a unboxed Mega Drive w/ ecco II + a boxed menacer for £6, but I passed as I didn't fancy my chances of making the money back.

All the other odd games were overpriced or just generic swill. I was tempted for 5seconds over a Game boy w/ tetris and mario land for £3, but passed as the GB was in a bad state, and as i already have tetris, I wasn't fussed about not getting mario.

Almost the last stall I saw before leaving had about 20 games split amongst MD and NES, and a NES and SNES for sale (both unboxed). The guy wanted £3 per game (boxed or not made no difference), and £15 per machine! (or £20 the pair). He said he has a guy pay that buys his games and resells them in a shop. Frankly I'm not convinced about that and told him I'll stick to ebay, and started laughing as I walked off. I think he sensed I was the Trader/collector type...

Nothing for me :o

One guy was selling 100 ish ps1 titles for £3 each but they were all crap. he had a few ps2 games for £6, but again they mostly meh

All 100 of them! :)

And thats some seroislly bad luck man. Even in my small local car boot sale I can allways find something good :)

All 100 of them!  :)

And thats some seroislly bad luck man. Even in my small local car boot sale I can allways find something good  :o

I like walking into game and seeing a rack of 100+ ps1 games all £2.97 or 5 for £10 and not finding a single game worth £3.

Saying that last week I got:

FF anthology

D

civ II

buzz lightyear. :)

bust a move 2

for £10 from GAME.

No booting for me from now on. I'm finding plenty on the highstreet at the moment to keep me happy.

booty301005.jpg

Had a shite day today, £6 for the six GB games and £3 for Auto Modellista (which i've fancied since it came out) was it for my gaming haul. Was blowing a gale and chucking it down but i still went...i've been told of a boot starting up local (?) thats going to be held indoors over the winter but it would be about a 70 mile round trip on a sunday morning...

:(

Started out late, but in the car Radio 4 reminded me that the clocks had gone back the night before.

It's the end of the season and I wasn't expecting much but had one of my best days this year.

Master System:

Black Belt

Xenon 2

Wonderboy in Monster World

Saturn:

Krazy Ivan

Robotica

Command Conquer

Nights into dreams & Controller (box set) with added Christmas Nights

Mega drive:

Buck Rogers

Lemmings 2

Earthworm Jim

Empire of Steel

Hellfire

ExMutants

The Aquatic Games (James Pond)

Zany Golf - cart only

Mercs - cart only

N64:

Twisted Edge Snowboarding - cart only

PS1:

Everybody’s Golf

Found two dealer tables at one of my boots. In all my years of booting I have never seen a dealer at the three local boots I frequent.

After parting with £5 for the Nights into dreams pack I got chatting with one of them. Apparently their normal boot sale (a good 30miles away) had closed for the season and this one was the closest one still open.

I'm hoping my local area continues to be a dealer free oasis next season.

I went to two, one indoor and one outdoor. At the outdoor one I bought...an Alient Ant Farm CD, just because it's got smooth criminal on it - and walked around more than half of the bootsale without seeing a single game. In any form. Then I finally saw a (severely) messed up N64. Then a GameBoy Colour - £15 to you. No thanks.

The second bootsale I got a pile of CD's (Shine 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and a dance one for £10) and finally bought a game. NBA Jam on the Xbox for £3.

To say it was awful is well...true.

I dunno, if two of the games were Sonic R and Sonic Jam then it wouldn't be too bad value, as those two games tend to go for £20 each.

rare items do not always lead to profit....

Guess not.

Another example would be the Mircovision. I've checked it up on eBay a few times and theres only been one there once that werent for £5 + £5 postage o_____O

I dunno, if two of the games were Sonic R and Sonic Jam then it wouldn't be too bad value, as those two games tend to go for £20 each.

rare items do not always lead to profit....

Guess not.

Another example would be the Mircovision. I've checked it up on eBay a few times and theres only been one there once that werent for £5 + £5 postage o_____O

The cold weather is on the way people!

Hardly any sellers around, probably just about worth going out though, was back home after an hour or so, as I could see it was going to rain any minute.

rllmuk56jpg.jpg

PS1

MDK, WC3 - £2 each

Dragon Ball Z, Roswell, Spiderman - £1 each

R-Types - £1 (horray - I got this last year, but this one has the added bonus of the disc!)

Spice Girls - 50p

MD

Streets Of Rage 2 - £1

Speedball 2, Sonic Spinball, SF2 SCE - £2 each

SNES Super Mario Kart / Zelda LTTP

N64 Wave Race

- £9 the lot

SNES Krusty / Super Mario World

N64 Super Mario / WipeOut

- £8 the lot

SNES official power supply - £4

2 PC games – 50p each