rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Strafe

Gta - Liberty City Stories

Cheers dude, just googled it and it's "A Dark March", nice tune, now all I need to do is find a copy of it somewhere.

Playing mine at the moment, I was just wondering how the battery is holding up...cause there is a lot of small loading going on.

When entering a building, choosing a mission or switching the radio.

And is there any word on how the custom tracks work?

cheers...

Playing mine at the moment, I was just wondering how the battery is holding up...cause there is a lot of small loading going on.

I probably did about 2.5 hours play yesterday, using headphones, full brightness and still had 1.34 minutes charge left when I switched off last night and put the machine back on charge.

When entering a building, choosing a mission or switching the radio.

And is there any word on how the custom tracks work?

cheers...

Supposedly there's a mission later on that unlocks this feature.

My best guess for custom soundtracks, if they're not an unlockable (why????) is a proprietory format to save battery usage. Dunno the details of the PSP but it seems logical to me that if they are going to hold it back it's because they're looking at a tool that you load your MP3s into, and it sticks them out at slightly lower quality but with shorter load times.

Kinda like how the music in Wipeout Pure isn't MP3s, but a whole other format, so when you add your own you have to convert to the format. It's probably more efficient.

The Drum n Bass channel is worth a purchase alone!!

Your right there, Terroist is brilliant. And with out spoiling anything for anyone the ads in this one have had me laughing out loud.

Your right there, Terroist is brilliant. And with out spoiling anything for anyone the ads in this one have had me laughing out loud.

*bubbling sound*

"What's that Timmy?"

"It's a Vase"

"That's not a vase, it's A BONG, where did you learn to make that?"

"The Internet"

and

"Timmy, who's that naked middle aged man in your room"

"That's Frank, he's my new friend"

"Where did you meet him?"

"I met him on the Internet"

I can't find the script but there's one particular ad for tampons that had me crying with laughter.

Yeah I heard that - I remember thinking, whilst laughing, 'This one's gonna stir things up'. Very risque! Have you read the manual yet? It's very good.

Yeah I heard that - I remember thinking, whilst laughing, 'This one's gonna stir things up'.  Very risque!  Have you read the manual yet?  It's very good.

I had a bit of a browse last night but I was itching to get stuck into the game. I'll read it properly tonight, really liked the style though, it's a nice approach to take with the manual.

My local Woolworths had this for sale today for £39.99. I didn't buy it because I like the emus on my PSP but it appears that at least one store has broken the release date.

Colour me very confused.

If I wander into town (Bristol) this afternoon, will I be able to buy it or not?

Probably not. Gamestation and Game didn't have it on their shelves, I just think Woolworths didn't know the release date had changed.

My best guess for custom soundtracks, if they're not an unlockable (why????)  is a proprietory format to save battery usage. Dunno the details of the PSP but it seems logical to me that if they are going to hold it back it's because they're looking at a tool that you load your MP3s into, and it sticks them out at slightly lower quality but with shorter load times.

Kinda like how the music in Wipeout Pure isn't MP3s, but a whole other format, so when you add your own you have to convert to the format. It's probably more efficient.

You can add your own music to Wipeout Pure? No beard.

:wub:

i don't understand why they've put it back if they've got the stock. anyone else confirm this before i trot down to my local Chavworths ?

My local Woolworths had this for sale today for £39.99. I didn't buy it because I like the emus on my PSP but it appears that at least one store has broken the release date.

Weird. I'm going into town later to fetch Edge, so will see if a copy crops up. Doubt it, though...!

No joy in Bristol Galleries Woolies.

They had retail boxes out on the shelves (number 1), took one to the counter, no joy "they've been recalled".

If anyone did manage to get a UK one this morning, don't even open it.

They had retail boxes out on the shelves (number 1), took one to the counter, no joy "they've been recalled".

This strikes me as very odd. Is it just the custom soundtrack thing or could it be something else?

i don't understand why they've put it back if they've got the stock. anyone else confirm this before i trot down to my local Chavworths ?

Probably best to phone woolies first, I'd say.

This strikes me as very odd. Is it just the custom soundtrack thing or could it be something else?

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the custom soundtrack thing unless it's to replace any documentation that says it's got it or something. :s

It'll be Jack Thomsons doing. Or else someone has said it can be used to train Iranian suicide nuclear bombers in their quest to wipe Israel off the map.

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the custom soundtrack thing unless it's to replace any documentation that says it's got it or something. :s

There's no mention of it in the manual for the US version.