IGNORED

Please Delete.

Blue

I'd like to join or start a clan for the Xbox version of Battlefield 2 and get some practice in before the PAL release of the game so we are ready to take on the world!

So, any places left on your clan or would you like to help start one up?

Apologies if I'm covering very old ground.

People can say if they'd like to be part of an Xbox version clan and start discussing their experiences/tactics from the demo.

No?

We already have a thread for that.

Unless of course you just wanted to get in early so you could be The Leader.

_517863_glitter300.jpg

The game will come out, someone will start a clan, everyone will join and all will be well. It isn't going to be Halo 2 popular so anyone who wants in can join after it's established.

Unless of course you just wanted to get in early so you could be The Leader.

_517863_glitter300.jpg

The game will come out, someone will start a clan, everyone will join and all will be well.  It isn't going to be Halo 2 popular so anyone who wants in can join after it's established.

No, I definitely don't want to be the leader. I thought there might be lots of clans and I could have/be in one suited to my needs (having fun and not taking it too seriously but trying to improve), however you seem adamant that I can't ask people if they might be interested.

No I don't. You're willfully misinterpreting what I'm saying.

We already have a Battlefield thread where people can "say if they'd like to be part of an Xbox version clan and start discussing their experiences/tactics from the demo". The point is that this thread is surplus to requirements. We now have two threads where one will do.

Add this to the fact that the game isn't out for over six weeks, and the fact that it isn't going to be popular enough to support multiple forum clans anyway, and this thread is just useless.

This happened before Halo 2 came out - plans were made, and they all collapsed just as soon as the game was being played. it's the way it always goes. When the game comes out, someone can start and a clan and a thread to go along with it. For the time being, you're putting the cart in front of the horse.

We already have a Battlefield thread where people can "say if they'd like to be part of an Xbox version clan and start discussing their experiences/tactics from the demo". 

Then why didn't you just say so and link to it instead of patronising and ridiculing me?

I thought I did.

I didn't bother with a link, since you posted in it yourself less than an hour earlier, so I presumed you knew where to find it.

You'll note also that you posted to ask for help, and that the help you were after came from me. It's nothing personal, see?