IGNORED

Gaming On The Go.

keineboom

I don't commute at all, so no gaming on the road,

on the other hand I really enjoy playing with my DS and PSP in my bed, it's a freaking great moment

when I am under the sheets and play with them, while outside its cold and it rains (to add some atmosphere). :lol:

I always game on the go. And I'm SO proud of it. It's my way of being an exhibitionist. I love it when I see all those people going "wtf that metal dude is playing on a gameboy thingie."

Pfft, everyone knows there's nothing more metal than Nintendogs. \m/

I would play my DS on the bus/train if I ever got one for more than 10 minutes (and I had some decent games).

I took my DS & Nintendogs into the pub with me after work on Friday. I felt a bit silly at first but as soon as I realised that people weren't pointing and laughing I relaxed and it got passed around for about half an hour while people fed/washed/walked/played frisby with Chewbacca (spelt Cewbaca because Nintendo put hardly any name space :lol: ). Even the self proclaimed macho men couldnt resist the power of the puppys.

So stop worrying about what other people think and use those handhelds like they were intended people!

I very rarely play a handheld on a train, unless it's a long intercity journey (which I rarely do). The last time I used my DS on the train was shortly before it came out in the UK, and the 40-something bloke next to me kept asking me about it and whether he should get one for his son. I told him all about it, let him have a go, then he decided it wasn't very good because it couldn't be used as a PDA. :D

I basically sleep on the way to and from work each day. :( Having said that, there's a guy in my carriage who shows no shame in playing a PSP all the way into London every day. It's kind of made me realise that there's absolutely no reason why I can't take my DS or my PSP and get some gaming in on the mornings when some bint is nattering away to her chav mate in the seat next to me and I can't get any sleep.

Used to play my GBA SP on the bus when I lived in Brazil. The highest risk was of somebody trying to steal it from me once I left the bus, but shame, hell no. People have no shame talking loud rubish on their cell phones, why should I have shame of playing class games on my GBA?