IGNORED

Counterstrike: Hop On Baby

oli

I'm trying to get CS to work on my Windows 7 laptop but it doesn't seem to want to play. Firstly I installed the game and after I put the CD key in I got the message "Your system reported only -1329052.00K of memory. Counter-Strike requires at least 16mb" Not entirely sure on what this means?

Also whenever I click Install on CS:Source in Steam, a small Steam window with only Cancel comes up and it just stays on that window.

Any ideas?

original CS? Try running in XP compatibility mode, apparently it reacts funny to large values of RAM.

[edit] or see

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1586449

Edited by SeanR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Right so lads,

I had a server sitting in a D.C doing nothing so well I decided to put CS: GO onto it. I can change this for CS: S if need be but feel free to organise some lols on it if you want.

There is no ADMIN tools/plugins on it yet just a raw server, so enjoy and any suggestions welcome.

csgo.rattlehead.ie:27015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...