I have a work laptop that is locked down and a Madcatz TE that I don’t want to have to replace if I can help it.
I've got enough EB Games vouchers for either a new Xbox or PS5, but here in NZ they can’t guarantee stock until at least Xmas and preorders don’t exist.
If I could spend the vouchers on a pc I’d be sweet but then would miss out on new console. And even then I don’t even know if I’d be able to get any games, the scene here is very small and the distance from anywhere else means lag free online is a gamble too.
Waaah. Can someone make the decision for me please?