Posts posted by MidWalian
Remove the COD?0
Just pre-ordered TOTK from shopto for £49.95 after going to The Game Collection and seeing the price increase. Eek!0
Pfft, the UK is already death valley thanks Bobby!0
1 minute ago, Stanley said:
What time is that in the UK?
10pm. New thread at:0
Half Life, 3 game collection.3
May feature a Zelda game.0
- Popular Post
- Popular Post
Zelda, Metroid Prime 4, New Excite Truck.10
I'm an occasional lurker on ResetERA so maybe I've missed something but that is the way it looks to me. Regular posters here and there may be able to shed more light though.0
Will watch that video sometime but finding it weird that ResetERA is warning/banning members if they post about how some of the money will find its way back to Gazprom/Russian state etc.0
The Toy Story 3 game was pretty good. Played it on the PS3 with my son at the time and later bought it on Xbox back compatibility to play with my daughter. It held up well.
I'll be skipping this though.0
5 minutes ago, DarhkFox said:
Retro were working on a few things - their own IP (which got scrapped) and a new Zelda game (that got scrapped).
As much as I would love Starfox GP to be a thing, it was apparently an elaborate set up to catch internal leakers of the company.
I think that was back in the days of the Wii, unless they had another attempt?0
Outside of a port Retro Studios hasn't released a game since 2014. 2014!0
14 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:
I don’t get the worry over Series S. Are we suddenly seeing 30fps games where they’re 60fps on X? Things seem to be getting better, if anything. Cyberpunk got a 60fps mode on S a few months ago.
Cyperpunk was great on my series S. One Piece Odyssey, to my knowledge, is a fixed 30fps on the s but has a 60fps option on the X and PS5.0
Mario is on the baddie side of the poster and this makes perfect sense - the turtle killing, money grabbing shit!1
There's a new document up on the FTC website regarding what information Microsoft wants from Sony. It's a lot. Stolen the summary below from ResetERA:Quote
Sony gets 7 more days to serve the subpoena from MS, but this time it wasn’t completely agreed by Microsoft (the judge granted it).
New, and it sounds like final, deadline is February 10th.
We have more info about what MS is requesting:
- 45 distinct document requests, 13 of which have multiple subparts, for a total of more than 120 separate document requests.
- These requests demand all documents related to nearly all aspects of SIE's business, as well as extensive sets of sales, financial, and personal user data (e.g., user date of birth, user country, user gender, covering what will likely be millions of users).
- Ten of these requests seek materials going back more than 11 years to January 2012.
- Sony estimates that providing the response to MS will cost approximately $2 million or more in fees and expenses and demand weeks of intense work and substantial efforts and involvement of SIE personnel.
- MS is requesting all documents related to performance reviews and evaluations of all Sony gaming leadership or management, all documents relating to SIE's gaming business sent to, received from, or exchanged with other Sony entities, and executed copies of every content licensing agreement SIE has entered into with any third-party publisher over the past 11 years, among others.
- Sony is not happy with the unrealistically short deadlines and irrelevant requests from MS.
- In any case, Sony anticipates that this will be its last request for an extension to the motion to quash deadline and that they will either reach final agreement or narrow any impasse by February 10, 2023. Microsoft disagrees with the relief requested in this motion.
1. Zelda TOTK
I love the series s.10 minutes ago, Kayin Amoh said:
However, Sekiro runs at 30fps on it as opposed to the X's 60fps and it was like someone was being sick directly into my eyeballs after playing it through again on X. You can't go back - but this is the only game I've seen do something like that, though I'm not sure why. It could easily handle Sekiro at 60.
I'm assuming this is because the Series X can run the Xbox One X version? I don't think there is a dedicated series S/X version which is a shame.1
Subscribers are up compared to the last quarter and will be interesting to see if that continues.
Stole that image from a Resetera thread (link) which is quite detailed and also goes into the exchange rate as the yen hasn't been doing well for quite a while.0
Producing (and releasing!) system sellers may have helped here. God of War Ragnarok has already sold over 11 million copies.
Saying that, easier for hardware shipments to be up when you have better availability but still very good.1
This will require an online connection even in single player.Quote
Will playing Redfall require an online connection for single player as well as co-op? A persistent online connection is required for single player and co-op.
Still going to give this a shot as I really like Arkane and I have game pass but a bit concerned.0
What a wonderful episode.0
31 minutes ago, rgraves said:
Erm....Gears of War Tactics? Think virtually everything else was cross-platform?
Crikey. This is why other platform holders concentrate on getting system sellers out there. The argument about systems sales without them seems a bit daft to me. They have loads of studios already. I think they will have a good year this year though. Hi-Fi Rush is great.0
What even were the first-party exclusives for the series s/x launch?0
Activision being a bit weird now. "The Last of Us" TV series is doing well and the FTC should take note!0
Microsoft is trying to acquire Activision Blizzard (UPDATE: CMA says NO!).
Nintendo is KFC.