Last modified: 28 May 2018
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is Rllmuk Limited of 19 Chevening Road, London, SE10 0LB.
1. Information we collect
When using our website, we may require some of the following information:
- Email address
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser user agent
- Geographical location
- Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
2. What we do with the information we collect
The information you provide to us is required for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Access to our website
- Account management
- Sending notices of relevant communications, including those pertaining to Rllmuk Limited Membership
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place safeguards to secure the information we collect.
You have the option to activate ‘two factor authentication’ in your account settings. This is a recommended step to take after registering, however we reserve the right to make this mandatory at any future date. To use this additional security setting you will need access to a smartphone and download the Google Authenticator app, or other authentication applications that are supported.
4. Where we store your information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use small text files, called cookies, to store information in your web browser. The information stored may include preferences, session identification, HTTP information, and IP address.
You can set your browser to not receive cookies, but this may degrade your ability to use our website.
The cookies we use are as follows:
- Session Cookies – we use these when you enter our website and they remain in place whilst you are using our website. A session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not normally retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from a user’s computer.
- User Cookies – these remember your choices when using our website such as login details, what you have viewed and other actions that you perform whilst visiting our website. These cookies are retained after you close your web browser.
- Third Party Cookies – generally these are cookies deposited by other websites which may or may not be affiliated with our website. These may be tracking, or analytical cookies related to embedded content such as YouTube videos, Tweets, etc.
IP addresses of computers used to visit our website are stored in our database. This includes when first registering for an account, managing your account details, writing a private or public message or performing any other transaction which results in data being transferred to or from your computer and the website in question.
Your IP address is not visible to the public at any time.
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites may or may not be affiliated with our website.
7. Controlling your personal information
When using our website, you may choose to limit public viewing of applicable personal information through the settings located in your personal account.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you site information or other information pertaining to your account. You can adjust what types of communication you prefer to receive in your account settings.
You may request a copy of any information that we hold on you that could potential identify you as an individual. You may also request that we delete all information that we hold on you should you wish to close your account and no longer be a member of our website.
If you discover any of the information that we hold for you is incorrect or incomplete, that you are unable to change yourself, please contact us as soon as possible so the necessary changes can be made. A Contact Us link is available at the bottom of every page on this site, and you may also message a member of staff.
8. Content of posts
We do not monitor the content of every post made on this website, and unless otherwise informed by you we will not consider them as personal information. You are responsible for the content of your posts. If you believe your posts contain personal information, and you wish to remove this information, you can do so by hiding the post yourself.
If you believe your personal information is contained in another user's posts, and you wish to have this removed, please contact a moderator.
9. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Rllmuk Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
rllmuk, Priors Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2HP