Gta: San Andreas (xbox)

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Monkichi 2.0

Monkichi 2.0
  • Members
  • 6285 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:59 PM

The soundtrack is easily one of the best in any game. Of course it's only licensed music but the variety is great and the choice of tracks fits the settings perfectly. You're clearly talking utter bollocks by claiming hip-hop features in most of the stations.

henofdoom 0 GTA:SA 1

I can't think of a single game with such a huge free-roaming play areas and no loading times between them. That alone is a great technical achievement, but the graphics are more than functional with some awsome detail in the shop fronts and little nooks and crannies all have little touches.

henofdoom 0 GTA:SA 2

GTA:SA is ALL ABOUT the gansta feeling of the 90's. How is that a failing? The game succeeded in doing what it set out. It's like saying Ninja Gaiden is shit because it has too many ninjas in it.

henofdoom 0 GTA:SA 3

#62 Guest_henofdoom_*

Guest_henofdoom_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:55 PM

OK, I was harsh. But I still feel justified. And the music just isn't for me, and its not as diverse as Vice City was. It also would have been nice of Rockstar to fix some of the problems, and why oh why could they not do proper custom soundtracks? Still, great game but could have been definitive....

#63 Hello Goaty ♥

Hello Goaty ♥
  • Supporters
  • 57467 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:32 PM

the graphics on the Xbox version are shite.

how did that happen :o

#64 redbloodcel

redbloodcel
  • Supporters
  • 14545 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:21 AM

OK, I was harsh.  But I still feel justified.  And the music just isn't for me, and its not as diverse as Vice City was.  It also would have been nice of Rockstar to fix some of the problems, and why oh why could they not do proper custom soundtracks?  Still, great game but could have been definitive....

View Post

Eh? You have access to all of your albums on your Xbox! You wanna San Andreas mixtape? make the album up and play it!

The 2 gripes I've got with SA are the controls for the plane and the controls for Drive-bys. They were perfect in Vice City, and I don't see why they bothered tto change them. Moving controls that you need to use often, and in conjunction with other buttons, to the Black and white is NOT a good idea!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users