Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mighty Darknut

Ridge Racers Psp

39 posts in this topic

Futhermore, I sat down and used some headphones for the first time tonight.

The Sound is AMAZING.

I think sony skimmped on the Actual unit speakers to save space of course.

Id give you a thumbs up on the review personally and I think its an excellent account of whats good and bad. All the reviews I have seen have been caught up in the hype surrounding the PSP and haven't really given any negatives or criticisms just basically saying OMFG this is teh GREATNESS!!1154.

So, if I ever see you around (doubtful) a pint I owe you.

Id give you a thumbs up on the review personally and I think its an excellent account of whats good and bad. All the reviews I have seen have been caught up in the hype surrounding the PSP and haven't really given any negatives or criticisms just basically saying OMFG this is teh GREATNESS!!1154.

Yeah, I agree with that.

Best be careful though, The Goat Keeper will be here to set us straight soon. ;)

.:.

I'll be going to Gamestars LIVE in London this year (like I did last year), maybe we'll meet there ;-)

thanx for the compliments guys

.:.

Cars are too nervous? Eh I have had no problems with them whatsoever, again another vote for goat keeper here, the faults you pick up on such as ergonomics of design are poor, I have not had any problem with RR even after playing it for 2 hours on multiplayer. Fantastic game without a doubt.

If you're into picking reviews apart, I thought the actual quality of the writing, spelling and grammar was a bit iff.

That Game and Watch looks proper wicked, though.