Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rev

So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

4,869 posts in this topic

Oh right, yeah, I've heard of them. I heard they were rubbish at Halo and soon to get Pizzowned, that's what I heard.

Oh right, yeah, I've heard of them. I heard they were rubbish at Halo and soon to get Pizzowned, that's what I heard.

Look forward to it.

Ah Beejay. Don't go. Well, do if you want. Where did you meet these robbing bastards? Anyway, no clans yet, so we're all one big happy family.

Where are you jumping too? Is Mookismoo returning for 3?

Did we ever leave? ;)

I haven't cleared this with any of the mooks, but I'd imagine some sweet gaming love on the horizons between the Mooks and the Nubes?

I do recall a certain clan match ending in a draw...

FINISH THE FIGHT has never be more apt :lol:

Has ZOK got his 360 yet ffs?

Hopefully tomorrow...if I can find a couple of hours in between a mammoth deorating binge that is...

Have you punks got a team yet?

Pizzown Squad is throwing it down to you. Bring it on, etc.

:(

Rev hasn't been on the forum for a few days now. Someone needs to step up to the plate in his absence, at least until he returns. I see people in the discussion thread bemoaning their lack of multi skills and the intimidating nature of matchmaking. The forum needs the Nubes.

I'm wondering if I'm going to get into the Live Scene much again. I'll re-open my account, but I can't see myself being able to devote a fraction of the time to it that I did in the halcyon days of Halo 2...oh well! I'll make a special guest appearance from time to time...kind of like Vanthal, but with no skills.

Rev hasn't been on the forum for a few days now. Someone needs to step up to the plate in his absence, at least until he returns. I see people in the discussion thread bemoaning their lack of multi skills and the intimidating nature of matchmaking. The forum needs the Nubes.

Look, look! I'm here.

I've been on holiday since last friday until yesterday, hence the absence. And I spent last night and during the day today completing Halo 3 ready to play multiplayer. I've just polished it off, and I'll be online this evening.

Not much organising to be done on my part until clans re-appear, but rubbish people...join us!

Eating pizza and then I'll be online for at least a couple of hours.

You're on mine I think poop...Hey Ernie is you, right?

If you are Hey Ernie then I've played with you a couple of times, not sure if you're on my list but feel free to add me, I can usually be found playing with rank amateurs and losing.

You're on mine too. Just ask for an invite if I'm on, happy to play a few games with you.

I thought about it...but I'm a bit old-fashioned.

Potential thread titles, plz!

"So, you hate Pizzown?"

Every clan could end up with their thread called that though...

Guys tell me.

is this thread still -

a place for people to meet up? people who aren't that good?

the noob clan's special thread

the noob clan and also anyone can basically join?

I'm saying because basically there isn't a thread for people who just want to play with some people on the forum. that's all i'm saying is what i'm saying.

Guys tell me.

is this thread still -

a place for people to meet up? people who aren't that good?

the noob clan's special thread

the noob clan and also anyone can basically join?

I'm saying because basically there isn't a thread for people who just want to play with some people on the forum. that's all i'm saying is what i'm saying.

Added you!

Hey Ernie

I could do with some friendly noob games. I completely suck at Halo and don't have many people on my friends list who have the game.

How about a Halo 2 reunion tour, seeing as Original Xbox Live is getting switched off in April?

I'm pretty sure that if you need to download all the Halo 2 maps again for your 360 it will take an absolute age

I think the content is held on an old laptop somewhere in the bowls of Xbox land

Be prepared for a long wait

How about a Halo 2 reunion tour, seeing as Original Xbox Live is getting switched off in April?

That was my first reaction when I saw the news. Will have a word with a few peeps and see if there's interest in doing some kind of forum Halo 2 weekend on LIVE.