Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rev

So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

4869 posts in this topic

ahh, sorry about last night fellas.

i ended up going for a drink after work, then missing my train. when i went for the next one the service had been cancelled and the next one wasn't for another hour and twenty minutes, so i went back to the pub. by the time came to leave i was half pissed so i decided to stay out!

[quote name='MalevolentPanda' date='Sep 18 2005, 11:36 PM']I'll be on in a minute.
[right][snapback]2345396[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ok then.

[quote name='zuum' date='Sep 19 2005, 10:20 AM']I should be on tonight from around 9-9:30 if anyone fancies a game.
[right][snapback]2346445[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm down, provided I don't get any bloody visitors. Started back in college today and I have to be in early FOUR days a week. :huh: So, when i'm on, it'll be early...

Evening for me. Although I may have a bash on it in a couple of hours.

EDIT: The first person to make a joke about wanking will get tramp AIDS.

Did he just say he was going to bash off a tramp with AIDS?

If any of youse fancy a game look i'll look out for you tonight. Been ages since i had some nube action - in fact i'll have to check you are on my friends list as if i've been deleted there'll be a problem.

If there are a few mooks we could have a friendly nube v mooks or mix it up. a bit

You're all still at it, are you? I've consolidated my gaming on th Xbox, and with the new Burnout I just might have to renew my Live subscription... and I picked up Halo 2 in a 3 for £20 deal in Gamestation last weekend... ostensibly for the splitscreen play, but you can see where this is going.

Uh-oh.

[quote name='jon1' date='Sep 19 2005, 03:44 PM']come on van, get that live subs renewed. you know you want to...
[/quote]
The only real objection I have is that [i]it devours time itself[/i] like some kind of paradimensional bastard. On the other hand, there's Needlers. Gah! What would Jesus do?

[quote name='muddy uk' date='Sep 19 2005, 04:03 PM']a 3 month subscription card swing it for you?
[/quote]
It's a very kind offer to an old nube... does that work with existing profiles? I know that I can't use the free trials that come with games with my old account, but perhaps this is different?

This is turning out just as badly as I'd imagined.

Edit: Your sig swings it for me, I might add.

And I finally gave up hope and deleted you from my list a while back.

Come back Rowan!

No one plays as much as they used too now, so it won't be as life-draining as it was. And you have to play me in your first game back, because it might be the only time I have a chance of beating you. :blink:

Panda has actually got worse since you've gone. I have to give him both X and Y co-ordinates when telling him where the enemies are.

He can just about manage with the Z but I don't know how much longer his sight will last.

[quote name='Rowan Morrison' date='Sep 19 2005, 03:21 PM']I picked up Halo 2 in a 3 for £20 deal in Gamestation last weekend... ostensibly for the splitscreen play, but you can see where this is going.

Uh-oh.
[right][snapback]2347750[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

B) Awesome.

I dunno if i'll get on tonight. I'm just too popular in real life it seems. :blink: I may kick my visitors out by ten. Will you still be around at ten Muddy? I'd like to get a couple of games in with you for sure.

[quote name='MW_Jimmy' date='Sep 19 2005, 05:59 PM']Panda has actually got worse since you've gone. I have to give him both X and Y co-ordinates when telling him where the enemies are.

He can just about manage with the Z but I don't know how much longer his sight will last.
[right][snapback]2348211[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Shut it, Peon.

[quote name='MalevolentPanda' date='Sep 19 2005, 06:01 PM']Peon.
[right][snapback]2348219[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:blink: