Bunta

Anime

18382 posts in this topic

For what I was expecting to be a thoroughly dull season, there's been a couple of pretty enjoyable series. Tsuritama, Apollon and Lupin all gave me more than I expected.

[quote name='LaParka' timestamp='1333999800' post='8542801']
Why are fansubbers releasing everything in 10bit nowadays? Grr my old Popcornhour can't cope with the files and I hate watching anime on the PC :(
[/quote]

You should make a thread on /a/ asking that.....

Watched the first four eps of Guitly Crown. Story is a bit erm, but its very pretty to look at.

The end didn't really do it for me either.
[spoiler]Was I really expected to still be rooting for him after all that shit he did in the third quarter?[/spoiler]

Eureka Seven's sequel, Eureka Seven AO is out, first two episodes are great so far

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t9MIxgr670o/TvOeVoU7D0I/AAAAAAAAKa4/W16rX-7xdfk/s1600/eureka-seven-ao.jpg[/img]

You know it's all going to turn into something terrible - something Gundam Seed Destiny-esque in its gob-smacking awfulness.

Just imagine she's in it!

I've yet to give the sequel a try; the memories of those bratty kids from the first one have stayed in my mind since the subs finished all those years ago.
Lupin, Tsuritama and Space Brothers are keeping me amused though. Apollon....after the second episode I'm not enitrely sure.

Is anyone else watching Gundam Age?

I'm enjoying it, although the story is a little simplistic. They've left a lot of hints that it's going to twist around a bit before the end so I'm still holding out hope that it'll have an excellent ending..

Hmmm, after all my doubts about it, the first three episodes of new Eureka have been pretty damn competent and enjoyable. That said, they still have 21 more episodes to make a total disaster of it though.

[quote name='Mr.Jeff' timestamp='1335742276' post='8580986']
Hmmm, after all my doubts about it, the first three episodes of new Eureka have been pretty damn competent and enjoyable.
[/quote]

Yup. So far, so good.

[quote name='Meh' timestamp='1336034197' post='8586484']
What a Tite.
[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/uM0Sa.jpg[/img]

?

I have a feeling that if we were to quiz you, you would be able to recognise the most notable anime boobs just from chest shots.

"Ah Faye Valentine's rack. Adequate sized but perhaps with a hint of too much jiggle. B-"

It wasn't until after I posted the image that I realised the T-shirt motif is more than highly (in)appropriate,,,,

Yeah but whose?

Edit: I feel as if I should be making an effort to discuss anime properly rather than make up crude jokes but oh well.

Fate Zero, if you've followed previous stuff
Lupin the Third: Mine [s]tits[/s] Fujiko. I've been watching the old shows and so far this new show it's showing how they all first met. Mostly by shagging Fujiko, it seems. Even Zenigata.