Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonnatar

PS3 Okami HD

192 posts in this topic

Really hope they don't fuck with the parchment style like they did before.

All I can remember about Okami is that is was pretty and long.

So this will be prettier, and long.

It's been announced as a download title for Europe and the US. £15.99/€19.99.

Edit:

I wonder if they'll fuck up the end credits like in the Wii version.

playable on PCSX2 and likely better than this upcoming version would be, if you have good enough hardware blah blah blah

Fresh trousers, please. Time to pimp this bastard from here to eternity. People who haven't played Okami must be made aware of how empty their lives are.

playable on PCSX2 and likely better than this upcoming version would be, if you have good enough hardware blah blah blah

Hmm, thanks, but since I became a game developer myself, I've been trying to stick with getting my games legitimately (would feel like a hypocrite otherwise). Still, if I ever go back home and fire up my old PS2, would be an interesting try. Almost regret getting Samurai Warriors 2 instead of Okami back when I had the chance :/

Fucking yes. If the OP doesn't end up the most possed post this week, there's no justice in the world.

Fuck. Yes.

I never got around to finishing it (made it to the 'winter' section) but for some reason after that I left it collecting dust. A friend later borrowed it but actually lost my copy of the game. I got her to buy the Wii version for me but never managed to even start a new game on that. Now there's just no excuse any more though. Huzzah!

Oh man, my decision to buy a PS3 a couple of weeks ago just keeps paying off :)

I never finished Okami on the PS2, despite loving it. But the game had so many wonderful moments ... so replaying, and maybe, finally, finishing the game in HD ... definite buy!

Okami was a little bit too long, clocking in at 40-50 hours for me (46? I can't remember) but it really was wonderful.

Vita Vita Vita Vita Vita...

Vita?

Aw man, that would be incredible!

As for the current news...Hell yeah, that's incredible!

Watching that trailer, with that lovely music, is doing all the right things for me.

This is great news!

I suppose this is reason enough to get hold of a PS3 again. Great news.

It's been announced as a download title for Europe and the US. £15.99/€19.99.

Sold! :omg::D

Hmm, thanks, but since I became a game developer myself, I've been trying to stick with getting my games legitimately (would feel like a hypocrite otherwise).

Extremely obvious solution: buy the game (the PS2 version) and then play that version on PCSX2 instead of on your PS2 :)

Awesome news!! I was thinking of how good a HD Okami would be last week, just hope it's given the full treatment it deserves, great price too.

Extremely obvious solution: buy the game (the PS2 version) and then play that version on PCSX2 instead of on your PS2 :)

Hmm, that's an idea... but now, would a PS2 disk work on my Chinese laptop, I wonder....?

I bought the Wii version after all the hype but it was unbelievably tedious. Didn't get beyond a couple of hours (mainly endless conversations from what I remember). I suppose it got good just after that point.

I bought the Wii version after all the hype but it was unbelievably tedious. Didn't get beyond a couple of hours (mainly endless conversations from what I remember). I suppose it got good just after that point.

It is a little slow to start but when you get going it's so good.

Same here, except I kept coming back to it after several month gaps and didn't have a clue what I was meant to be doing which meant I ended up playing that first couple of hours about three sodding times. I never went back for a fourth, but was considering it on Dolphin at some point.