Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PC Master Race

E3 - The PC Conference that never was

32 posts in this topic

Even though Gaben has let us down again, looks like PC gamers have plenty to look forward to. :)

Sim City

ArmA 3

Star Wars: 1313

Planetside 2

[media=]

The Elder Scrolls: Online

Miner Wars 2081

[media=]

War of the Roses

[media=]

OMFG. Watchdogs....looks amazing. I mean yeah. We can create 3D worlds. So lets control them.

That could be the greatest open world puzzle game ever.

Graphically it looks lush but i thought some parts were a bit like Dragons Lair.

The XCOM trailer has surprised me a little. I was expecting a straight up shootydudebro game, but it does look like they have managed to keep in the investigation and upgrading bits from the earlier games.

The XCOM trailer has surprised me a little. I was expecting a straight up shootydudebro game, but it does look like they have managed to keep in the investigation and upgrading bits from the earlier games.

That's the trailer for the Firaxis XCOM update, not the 50s-set shooter 'revamp' by 2K Marin. Of course it's still got the other elements.

Have Epic shown UE4 off yet?

Thursday on GTTV.

I really want Sim City, but I heard early on it's going to require a constant net connection like Diablo :(

Graphically it looks lush but i thought some parts were a bit like Dragons Lair.

Welcome to the brave, new, uncharted world of games...

Star Wars 1313 looks extremely bland and boring. Still, nice graphics I guess.

Planetside 2 is the biggest surprise for me PC wise. I never played the first one but heard of it and watching the footage for the sequel just makes me want it now. Looks absolutely brilliant. F2P as well with an emphasis on selling customisation rather than pay to win, hope it does well.

Welcome to the brave, new, uncharted world of games...

Yeah i've got the first one and its certainly not as "freeform" as i'd like.

Also...the laser effects look a bit odd.Like they don't have any dynamics for want of a better word.

God damn Sim City looks awesome. Why can't people make more sim management/god games? Where's Bullfrog when you need them!

Theres more sim games then ever before - but they're not all as exciting as Sim City.

So why isn't there a PC conference? Gabe's got the cash.

Do that shit!

he did say something about inviting everybody over for lunch

and something about either Half Life 3 or the threesome of your life, didn't quite catch it

Are Valve at E3 at all?

They're at E3 but not with a booth of their own. I believe they are just at Microsoft/Sonys booths showing off CS GO.

It's good to be a PC gamer.

Put Shootmania, Dark Souls, DOTA 2 (for those who care) and CS:GO up there as well! Oh and maybe the map pack trailer for BF3? Some sweet stuff all around.

[media=]

[media=]

:)

EDIT: Lets not forget Company of Heroes 2!

Company-of-Heroes-2.jpg

Nice article from RPS - http://www.rockpaper...-little-secret/

You could add pirates of new horizons to the first post :D - http://www.piratesofnewhorizons.com/

I usually don't follow stuff and like to wait for games to materialise before I get all excited but that ones got me frothing at the mouth :D

[media=]

It's coming out on other platforms but it's built for pc, excellent keyboard/mouse controls, correct fov etc.

God knows I'm a PC playa but I honestly don't think there's a post where you don't mention FoV...

Yeah, sorry about that. I can only apologise, I can't tell you that it won't happen again :)

A 3d platformer on pc though, designed to be played with mouse and keyboard and with the correct fov to do so, that's not worth mentioning? They're rare as hen's teeth man! :D It's bloody amazing as well, feels like you're playing a nintendo game, it oozes style and charm and it's so colourful and it's just a joy to play. My nephew loves it too and he's a harsh critic, the music is amazing. PC needs loads more like this, please everyone buy it.

One of the devs posted a comment on the youtube video of my fov changer saying they might add a slider

Maybe I should just include a FOV slider in the graphics menu if this is that important to you :)

Fov is only an issue to me when it's incorrect. Your game gets it spot on :D

An fov slider would be great though if possible. The people at widescreengamingforum who play with multiple monitor setups would be over the moon if they could customize it to their setups without any tinkering :D

People playing with a pad too will no doubt appreciate it so basically what I'm saying is FOV FOV FOV FOV.

It's a good time to be a pc gamer by the looks of things. Just wish I could afford a decent rig to run the games :(

E3 wouldn't be complete without some new hardware :D - http://www.giantbomb...erview/17-6164/

It's just bliss to listen to someone who knows what they're talking about for a change. Give the man his own show :D

Which tv show intro is that music from? It's driving me nuts and I cannot concentrate on Carmack's lecture