- Liberation is set in New Orleans between 1765-1780, although it will also take a trip to Mexico.
- You play as Aveline, pictured below; she isn't one of Desmond's ancestors.
- Multiplayer will be included, albeit "specifically tailored to the Vita experience"; perhaps something asynchronous?
- It's being developed by Ubisoft Sofia, a bit of unknown.
- The game comes out the same day as the regular ACIII.
I was expecting a watered-down port of the console release, so it's nice to see something unique. Whether it'll be any good is another question entirely, but I'm looking forward to seeing the game in action come Sony's E3 press conference.