12 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hitman - March 11th 2016 - PS4 + PC beta starts today!
By Jimmy Shedders
CGI announcement trailer:
First proper trailer:
Gameplay details from reddit Q&A:
- Sniper rifle carried in case and needs to be assembled/packed up again rather than the magic pockets of Absolution
- Hiding gun behind back when near NPCs from Blood Money returns
- 'accident' hits for targets return
- minimap now tells you where disguises are effective
- full-screen map also returns with points of interest marked
- Diana gives updates over the earpiece e.g telling you movements of the target
- some comedy disguises seem to be back
- alerts can trigger lockdowns - civvies leave the area and security conduct a sweep, after which everything returns to normal. These can be triggered strategically e.g by activating fire alarms
- guards alertness indicated by yellow/red markers over their heads
- certain guards are 'observant' meaning they will bust your disguise more easily. This is often logical, such as head-of-security knowing all his staff. These guards are marked on the minimap to avoid trial and error.
- metal detector checkpoints return
- save anywhere instead of checkpoints
- guards can find mines you've places and will take them away for investigation (much like guards finding your specialist guns lying around in Blood Money and taking them back to the security room).
- a form of 'Instinct' seem to return, like Batman's detective vision, highlighting points of entry/egress and guards.
- shoving people returns. Including over railings.
- throwing objects seems to have returned
- choose weapons and equipment before entering a level
- David Bateson voicing 47 again
- Gameplay closest to Blood Money out of any game in the series
"More Blood Money than Absolution"
"Going by the initial presentation, Hitman appears to be the game fans have been waiting for since 2006's Hitman: Blood Money, with huge sandbox environments and an unprecedented amount of opportunities to assassinate your target"
Homefront the revolution - xboxone beta starts today
Couldn't find a thread for this, anyway the beta is out today on Xbox One, Beta keys are going out via Xbox live rewards and to people who registered, anyone jumping on?
Campo Santo development blog
- - -
So Campo Santo (for those of who who don't know) is the new studio from Jake Rodkin, Sean Vanaman, (both previously from Telltale Games, also from Idle Thumbs), renowned artist Olly Moss, Lead designer on Mark of the Ninja Nels Anderson, former Double Fine guy Chris Remo, and a few others.
And from the description and artwork alone, this could be something really special.
Street Fighter V - PS3 sticks are supported on PS4 version
For PS4: Follow this link and choose your country. There is no need to pre-order the game to register your interest in the Beta if you're from the Europe however it may be the case that not everyone will get a code.
The Beta will begin on July 23rd. Codes are sent on that same day. More information can be found in this Capcom-Unity blog post.
For PC: Pre-order Street Fighter V on Steam to earn access to the Beta. The PC beta is later than the PS4 version but the exact date is unconfirmed.
STREET FIGHTER V. Announced as being exclusive to PS4 and PC, with cross-play between both platforms.
Two and a half hours of 60fps footage: Top level players playing Street Fighter V in E3's knockout tournament:
Additional info from Capcom's EVO 2015 panel:
New character trailer - Necalli: