Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mackenie

RPL Wanderers - Season 15

185 posts in this topic

Poppa, hannay, Ricky, Cary, Shalo, to name a few outstanding players tonight. Well played chaps, we definatly deserved a win tonight and you all pulled together well with the new setup.

Cheers mate.thought the full team played well and played really nice football.....dont think my goal will be up there for goal of the season tho lol

You've earn't pal, 7 goals in 10 AM starts is no mean feat. You were clearly carrying those other teams to a slightly higher 6th place.

Nah he was shit for 6 seasons, I personally predict foul play , maybe one his daughter's is playing for him this season.

If things remain settled in my work then I aim to take my break early and be online by 10.10pm. However if things change + I'm not there by 10.20 then you can be sure I won't make it.

poor finish to the season guys - just didn't get going at all. Cheers for the season guys, it's been enjoyable!

Not a great end, but with the leavers and last pick, it was a pretty decent season. Cheers for putting up with me, and unlucky anyone who will be staying for next season.