Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mackenie

RPL Wanderers - Season 15

185 posts in this topic

Graham you legend, goal of the season no doubt. Another hard to take scoreline against athletic in the first, even though they were clearly the better team. Second game we were lucky to take it down, but both sides had limited clear cut chances.

Graham you legend, goal of the season no doubt. Another hard to take scoreline against athletic in the first, even though they were clearly the better team. Second game we were lucky to take it down, but both sides had limited clear cut chances.

Haha, thanks mate :lol:

If only I could score goals like that as often as I pick up yellow cards :facepalm:

Most of them were never going in to be fair, they wern't all one on ones :)

Take it back after refreshing my memory with the highlights, should of said things were close in the first half, we were mostly pummeled in the second half.

At the time it didn't feel like we were under that much pressure for some reason, I guess it's probably down to the fact we were 6 goals better off for most of that second match... I was quite surprised after seeing the number of attempts each at half time.

Return of the Matt.

I'll be on - but I'm gonna be rusty... barely touched my 360 since I moved house!

Just noticed we're on for tonight, I thought it was going to be called off after seeing the discussions last week. I know it's only the cup, but it's still just as fun so I'll be there. (Clubs later on too?)

My headset has reappeared as well!

Hi.. GrahamDunn put my name down a few weeks ago but ended up not making it on as my wee girl woke up! I've registered on the BAP waiting list and free tonight if needed.. Cheers

Nice work Cary with a debut goal, shame it was too late to effect the outcome of the tie.

Nice work Cary with a debut goal, shame it was too late to effect the outcome of the tie.

Me and Cary are on looking for a game of clubs if anybody else fancies it?

I'll be on tonight, taking over flags, shooting heat seekers from my chopper and fucking folk up with my FAMAS...

...ooops, wrong game.

This week:

ST: Shalo

LAM: Ricky

CAM: Mack

RAM: Hannay

LDM: Graham

RDM: Cary

LB: Yawdib

LCB: Matthius

RCB: Poppa

RB: Ryanski

ANY: Ryanski

Cheers for the games tonight guys. Felt we got a lucky point in the first, but probably deserved something from second.

See you next season!

Yep thanks for the games chaps, nicked the first but felt the second slipped away from us. but you took your chances well and now sit in a tightly packed mid table!

Poppa, hannay, Ricky, Cary, Shalo, to name a few outstanding players tonight. Well played chaps, we definatly deserved a win tonight and you all pulled together well with the new setup.

Sorry I wasn't too lethal on the wing chaps - enjoyed it, but not used to being closed down so quickly.

Well done everyone!

You were decent, which is pretty good to say its your first games out of defence in god knows how long. Forgot to mention Graham, great work at RB all night, well done pal.

Does this mean, for the first time in 7 seasons ( :lol: ) I won't finish 6th??

:omg::omg:

You were decent, which is pretty good to say its your first games out of defence in god knows how long. Forgot to mention Graham, great work at RB all night, well done pal.

The joy from my hattrick in clubs practise was short lived :blush:

Thanks Mack.

Thought the full team were excellent in both games last night.. It was the most comfortable I've seen the team play since I joined.

Does this mean, for the first time in 7 seasons ( :lol: ) I won't finish 6th??

:omg::omg:

You've earn't pal, 7 goals in 10 AM starts is no mean feat. You were clearly carrying those other teams to a slightly higher 6th place.