Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Picasso Of Pain

RLLMUK WTCC

9 posts in this topic

As I'm a big fan of touring car racing I've wondering what the intrest would be if I set up a touring car championship to be run on Forza 4.

Hahaha that's a lot of championships all at once! :lol:

Good idea, but maybe we could throw all of them together in a big championship, every week a different discipline?

Or how about a weekly race night with a selection of championships running each night at the same track, like real-world racing meetings?

WTCC main event with the Historics and a one-make championship as support races?

Or how about a weekly race night with a selection of championships running each night at the same track, like real-world racing meetings?

WTCC main event with the Historics and a one-make championship as support races?

I do quite like that idea and I guess we can fit all of that in to a couple of hours each night

Christ, if I do get Forza 4, I'll likely have no life at all. So many awesome ideas and championships to take part in... :unsure:

Yup, I'd love this too (and the historics), and doing it on the same night would be awesome.

We're already setting a touring car championship (well, it's part of our championship anyway) on another forum. I'll be upgrading and testing cars for it so could potentially use the same cars?