• Announcements

• TehStu

iPhone users: please read this   02/10/16

The burger menu may be missing from the top right of the forum when viewing on an iPhone. Until resolved, here is the direct url to the login page.  
    • TehStu

ALL spoilers are currently visible   02/10/16

As posts have not yet been rebuilt, all spoilers are currently visible. If you're following something (film/game) and want to avoid spoilers, AVOID the relevant thread until the post rebuild is complete. I'll delete this announcement when it's done.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
morg

Final RLG Week

42 posts in this topic

Hi all - these are the last matches to play:

CrabbyCamel vs Pink Ninja
Ann Coulter vs Lujin
Chauntea vs Carrot
morg vs Neom
  Mr Cochese vs Ravnaz
Headache vs Snowbind
JamDunc vs Rjpageuk

I'm going to go through all the threads and total up the scores and matches etc. I will probably be PMing for any games I may have missed or don't know the results for. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I've been mad busy ever since I got back off holiday. I haven't even done my season 3 placement yet.

I'll try and get on over the next few days - if you're due a match with me and see me online, gimme a shout if you fancy an easy win. :)

Sorry not played mine this week. Been having Internet probs at home. It's been down a lot of the week and now it's up it's barely usable for web browsing Nevermind gaming. If it's just me and camel holding the league up from finishing then please give camel the win. If not I'll try and get ours played this week.

[quote name='ThePinkNinja' timestamp='1314021795' post='8090504']
If not I'll try and get ours played this week.
[/quote]
I am free every night except Tuesday so, don't worry. I also need to arrange a game with Ann.....Ann, are you free this week?

As far as I am aware I only have games outstanding now with neom, diggler and JamDunc (who I think has quit?).

Therefore either diggler or neom, when are you free to play? I am available Tuesday night and Wednesday night this week.

Think I've just got Headache and Ann to play. I'm free every evening this week after 7pm if either of you want to play our games.

Cochese, when you wanna go? Think, for me, you're the last match I have. Not that it will make any difference to my standing :-(

Sorry to everyone has hasn't got to play me, but I haven't been on Starcraft for a redonkulous time now. That doesn't mean I'm not going to play anymore, but I doubt I'll ever be able to catch up on this season so it would probably be fairest to just record all my games as a loss for the purpose of scoring up.

I'm off abroad this week rj. I'll try and grab you one night before then if I have time, but if not just take the win - I think we both know what will happen if we actually play :)

So is no one up for a 2v2 league next then? You all seemed to prefer it to 1v1 in the other thread.

Course people are up for it. It's just is there much point? Attendance has been pretty dire in the latter half of the tourney so far.

[quote name='ThePinkNinja' timestamp='1314621132' post='8104780']
You free any nights monday to thurs this week?
[/quote]
Hi Ninja,

Can do Wed, how about 8pm?

[quote name='diggler' timestamp='1314622304' post='8104806']I'm off abroad this week rj. I'll try and grab you one night before then if I have time, but if not just take the win - I think we both know what will happen if we actually play :)

So is no one up for a 2v2 league next then? You all seemed to prefer it to 1v1 in the other thread.[/quote]

Friends are over this weekend so I havent been on at all but will be back on as usual from Tuesday evening. Can you do then? We can book in 8pm Tuesday if it is ok for you.

[quote name='crabbyCamel' timestamp='1314632118' post='8105019']
Hi Ninja,

Can do Wed, how about 8pm?
[/quote]

Let's do it!

I did my game with diggler:

[spoiler]rjpageuk 2-0 diggler, ul diggler![/spoiler]

Only my game with neom left now. Do you have a preference for times etc neom?

So what's the crack with the results? (i.e. overall).. clearly I came last, but it would be nice to see the final leaderboard.