Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThePinkNinja

Aww yea

23 posts in this topic

Well done ninja!

I guess your ladder games have been going well. I think you have a good chance to get into platinum soon too.

Congrats!

Is there even any way of knowing if you're close? I lost so many games when I started playing that maybe I've consigned myself to bronze forever? (Not to mention that I'm shite anyway, but you know.)

Narr, keep playing and it'll just happen. Not a case of win 10 games straight you'll get it, you could win your next 4 then lose 1 and get the promotion. It's wierd.

TY RJP but I think it's a while before I'm platinum.

I shit you guys not, I've just beaten MouzMorrow and sJow in a micro battle!

Morrow then told me to f*&k off and if possible I believe he started deleting my units from the game as I lost 2 immortals instantly before the game started making it so I had 6 stalkers and 3 sentry versus about 15 roach.

Ha, and there's me struggling to hang in gold, when before I was beating plats left right and centre. Well done, Ninja.

And watch out guys - I've been practicing!

Don't know if the replays will work... it's from a custom map called unit micro or micro battle or something (just search for micro) and it was made by Morrow and him and sJow are regulars in it.

I just hit Gold on my proper account after my placement. Well chuffed as I really haven't been playing a lot.

I finally hit gold myself too today. Rank #3!

Promptly lost my first 5 games and dropped to #15 ;)

Well done!

Khosro and I did a 2v2 placement in Platinum! Which is freaky, considering we're both Silver 1v1s! (I think)

I hit plat in my 3 v 3 the other day. Have to say ot made me sad as I was regularly whimping diamonds and a few masters on scores. I loved seeing my little gold badge at the top.