The random discussion thread

• Please log in to reply
2178 replies to this topic

#2161 gooner4life

gooner4life
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

PES 2015 is awful, convoluted controls, still can't send a team mate on a run easily, shooting feels flat, passing feels like its on rails, it's just poor compared to fifa give it up Konami

#2162 Timmo

Timmo

Internationally renowned idiot

• Members
  • 24302 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:45 PM

Jamin I post on my tablet which makes for crazy punctuation.

Ultimate team and FIFA in general now has an in built proven system that balances the teams and gameplay so its fun for everyone. For example if you are two nil up in the first half your opponent gains what is known as momentum and will become a super force who you cannot tackle and they will get one clear chance in the 45th minute. Same in the second half. Loom at how often you conceed in FIFA in 45 and 90 minute its ridiculous.

For example if you had a full team of the season and played a team of silver it would downgrade your team to make a fair game. If you have a team rated over 82 your team will become significantly sluggish and shit. Try it for yourself. Make a team of silver and add a beast gold striker and youl play better/ its the reason good silvers are worth so !much. So basically stick with you shit team and your do Better!

I still love FIFA regardless though!

You say it's proven, can you show this proof? Because people have been peddling it for years and I've never bought it.

#2163 Steely

Steely
  • Supporters
  • 7985 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:06 PM

Sounds like loser talk to me.

#2164 carlospie

carlospie
  • Members
  • 2609 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

http://fifa13scripti...-scripting.html

I believe. I was div 1 on FIFA 11 and rarely ever lost romping most 8 nil, come 13 onwards the game got much more random to the point that it felt like it knew then winner before kick off. You must all have played a game recently where nothing happens right for you? For example I played bap last night and a one second tap on triangle played it straight off the pitch yet another day it would be inch perfect pass through on goal

The pic refers to match intensity, strangely enough added in 13. EA commented at the Time saying it would level the playing field and allow families to play, the real reason is to keep us all playing It so even if your shite you will still win now and again. Similar to mariomkart ruber banding. If you ever mention that image on EA forums you get a straight ban and they have never commented on its origin

Why is ibarbo, a 75 rated played the must used on fut? Because he gets boosted by handicap the most. I have a full TOTS prem squad and a team with ibarbo and that fast fucker from Dortmund. Who did I win more with? The latter. Same formation, same play style. Its nonsense.

Attached Files

#2165 TheOutsider

TheOutsider
  • Members
  • 775 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:25 PM

If you add all those numbers together and turn it upside down it spells ILLUMINATI :o

#2166 carlospie

carlospie
  • Members
  • 2609 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 PM

Its all speculation but I do believe it. Ultimate team makes EA more money in one week than all their yearly products. They only care about keeping you playing. I love FIFA as much as the next man but I do think there's logic in this

#2167 SaintM

SaintM
  • Supporters (HTML)
  • 33736 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:37 PM

Wait a minute, is it proven or speculation? You've said both!

#2168 Bleeders

Bleeders
  • Supporters
  • 6514 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 PM

Wait a minute, is it proven or speculation? You've said both!

giphy.gif

#2169 Keiths_Dad

Keiths_Dad
  • Supporters
  • 1401 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 PM

I think there is some truth to it, but it's not nearly as bad as the semi-literate mouth-breathers on the EA forums would have you believe.

The real reason why teams with Ibarbo and that fast fucker from Dortmund do well? Because they're fast as fuck, and lofted through balls are far too effective. That's a problem across all game modes, but it's amplified when people get the opportunity to pack their team full of idiots you've never heard of that have nothing going for them other than 90+ pace.

#2170 carlospie

carlospie
  • Members
  • 2609 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:52 PM

Its proven speculation duh!

#2171 gooner4life

gooner4life
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

I think there is something to it, since I got a team full of TOTS, in forms and imotm players I've had more of them games where I have 30 shots and no goals and they have 1 shot and 2 goals.

#2172 tomakasatnav

tomakasatnav
  • Members
  • 1171 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 PM

This is why Jamin always beats me at 1v1, FFS :P

#2173 ryanski

ryanski
  • Members
  • 3357 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:16 PM

Ultimate team web app now online for 15 team building. I expect Hannay to have messi, ronaldo and neymar by 10pm.

#2174 Keiths_Dad

Keiths_Dad
  • Supporters
  • 1401 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:47 PM

I can't get on. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to open my free pack of Heskeys, or whatever shite it sees fit to bestow upon me.

#2175 smithstock

smithstock
  • Members
  • 5254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:06 PM

Once you get in, it works perfect. Took 10 minutes for me.

Going for a Spanish team I think, seen as though they nerfed Brazil.

#2176 tomakasatnav

tomakasatnav
  • Members
  • 1171 posts

Posted Today, 08:44 AM

I won't be at home on Sunday, is there any way to check through the website or app if the preload download has started?

#2177 Timmo

Timmo

Internationally renowned idiot

• Members
  • 24302 posts

Posted Today, 09:30 AM

POPULAR

Remarkably I put my FIFA 14 disc into my PC and after guessing the password ('football') was able to access the folder "top secret - don't open pls!" in the 'Gameplay' directory! For some reason they do all their work in Microsoft Access and Excel because apparently that's what game developers do - good to know that they do stuff that we do - relatable!

Anyway here's a screenshot from it!

Attached File  Definitely not top secret.png   332.21KB   0 downloads

#2178 gooner4life

gooner4life
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted Today, 09:48 AM

that's disgusting, someone needs to get the media involved...

#2179 4ndo

4ndo
  • Supporters
  • 531 posts

Posted Today, 05:42 PM

I believe. I was div 1 on FIFA 11 and rarely ever lost romping most 8 nil

Fifa 11 didn't have divisions.

I believe it did have ranked lobbys though! were you could pray on scrubs to romp 8-0.

aeupmw.jpg

7 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

smithstock