The random discussion thread

• Please log in to reply
3158 replies to this topic

#3151 smithstock

smithstock
  • Members
  • 6308 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yeah I was disappointed with the lack of a hardcore option, been mainly playing Kill Confirmed which adds a tactical element to standard TD.

#3152 Timmo

Timmo
  • Members
  • 26410 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

The beta is still running for some reason, so I just played.

From 3 games I liked a couple of the maps. Not too many sightlines and I used the mini map and where my team-mates were to stay alive for a long time. Seems like the best CoD in a long time. Think I'm over it all now, though.

#3153 Bleeders

Bleeders
  • Members
  • 7367 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:23 AM

I thought that as well Timmo, and yet I found myself playing it at any available opportunity. It's more Black Ops 2 than AW, which is good.

I was out, but now, not so sure. I started running a Shotgun class and it was SPAS-12 levels of fun. I'm back in... I think. The traversal mechanic isn't overplayed, it nestles quite nicely in the overall framework of the game, unlike AW which I felt was jarring.

#3154 gooner4life

gooner4life
  • Supporters
  • 3713 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:19 PM

The beta is still running for some reason, so I just played.

From 3 games I liked a couple of the maps. Not too many sightlines and I used the mini map and where my team-mates were to stay alive for a long time. Seems like the best CoD in a long time. Think I'm over it all now, though.

Treyarch extended it until 6am Tuesday BST

#3155 Bleeders

Bleeders
  • Members
  • 7367 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

Metal Gear has shipped. 6 days before release. Gawd bless Simply Games!

#3156 smithstock

smithstock
  • Members
  • 6308 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

Spamming F5 with my order. Does it come first class? i.e. it arrives tomorrow?

#3157 Bleeders

Bleeders
  • Members
  • 7367 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

Yeah chap

#3158 MardiganX

MardiganX
  • Members
  • 3178 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:13 PM

Received my dispatch e-mail / text there. Not back home until Friday night so it should be sitting waiting for me getting home :D amazing!!

#3159 smithstock

smithstock
  • Members
  • 6308 posts

Posted Today, 03:36 PM

Just pre-ordered my copy of FIFA 16 from Simply Games for £40.

For anyone who hasn't ordered from there before, Simply Games tend to do decent prices and send the game a few days early. I remember getting Evolve on a Friday morning and it wasn't even released until Tuesday the following week.

Just a follow up on this, I and many others received Metal Gear Solid on Thursday this week - it's not released until Tuesday. I got my copy for £35 too before the priced hiked.

Get your orders in for FIFA via simplygames.com. It's slated for a Thurs/Fri release - I can guarantee that it will come at least the day before or on the American release date if we are really lucky (Tuesday).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users