SaintM

The random discussion thread

3,696 posts in this topic

You all got Pro Clubs? I'll jump on for some games, I downloaded on PS4 using Alison's account.

Given recent events, page 178 onwards makes for some marvellous  viewing....

Enjoy this little trip down memory lane!

On 14 June 2015 at 23:56, gooner4life said:

"I've never seen Wilshere do anything" said by millions of people who watch football but don't 'watch' football.

I've said it plenty of times, Wilshere is the future of English football, build the team around him the guy is a straight up baller, we've never had a midfielder as good as him in this country.

On 14 June 2015 at 23:58, SaintM said:

Jesus.

On 15 June 2015 at 09:04, gooner4life said:

keep the neg's coming, it means I can stop editing rllmukcuntsthatdontknowanythingaboutfootball.xls

On 15 June 2015 at 17:26, gooner4life said:

Predictable and boring, just like the views of the football illiterates on here.

On 15 June 2015 at 21:45, Pants McSkill said:

Sir Stanley Matthews

Bryan Robson

Sir Bobby Charlton

Wilf Mannion

Duncan Edwards

John Barnes

Paul Gascoigne

Paul Scholes

Frank Lampard

Jack Wilshere... unarguably better than every single player on that list?

Nah.

On 15 June 2015 at 22:36, gooner4life said:

Robson and Gazza are the only ones who come close, Wilshere is like Iniesta, there is far more to his game than all the others on that list, that's not to say they weren't great players, Jack is just better that's all.

On 16 June 2015 at 02:07, Pants McSkill said:

Well that's me conclusively told that Jack Wilshere is unarguably better than World Cup Winning, Ballon d'Or Winning, 2-time European cup winning, 106-Cap earning, all-time top Manchester United Goal-scorer, all-time top England Goal-scorer, Knighted for services to football Sir Bobby Charlton.

On 16 June 2015 at 02:40, gooner4life said:

Glad you agree finally, football was a very different game back then, I don't want to diminish the achievements of some great people, but the fact is Robbie Savage would have looked like the best player in the world if you dumped him into the 1960's at his peak.

On 16 June 2015 at 02:49, GrahamDunn said:

Pants you're wasting your time with him.

He's too far gone.

Hope you're well.

On 16 June 2015 at 02:52, Pants McSkill said:

Oh I know there's no changing such mentalism. I'm just gathering ammo for when I tell this story down the pub.

I'm great dude! Hope you are good too.

On 16 June 2015 at 02:56, GrahamDunn said:

Per Mertesacker is the best defender in the Premier League, Wilshere is the best Midfielder England has EVER produced, Coquelin is better than Matic.....

The list of delusional Goober sound bites is endless.

On 16 June 2015 at 07:06, SaintM said:

I can only apologise for goober escaping the football league folder. We do try to ensure all of our residents are kept safely segregated from the general population for this very reason.

On 16 June 2015 at 11:04, gooner4life said:

ah you guys are hilarious, dopey as fuck when it comes to football, but hilarious.

To be fair I think Wilshire is going to the level he's at. Around Crystal Palace, Stoke, West Brom. He's no better than Ryan Mason for Spurs. (now of Hull) 

Oh my word.

Graham and Pants, please tell me you forged all of that? Completely and utterly deluded, incredible. Wilshere is mediocre at best and his injury record means he'll never hit the heights, much like Sturridge.

I was just thinking earlier that Peter Crouch is the Premier League's all-time outstanding striker, Joe Hart is more consistent and reliable than Peter Shilton ever was and Wayne Bridge is England's best ever left back.

I can confirm that Pant's editorial skills were not required during the production of the above post.

I can also confirm that Tyler's position as Forum Moderator was not called upon, nor was it abused.

The aforementioned post is a true version of events......