• Announcements

• King A

Moderators Required   23/08/16

Rllmuk is in need of some more volunteer moderators. Please see the thread in A&F for information.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Troublegum

3DS
Nintendo 3DS - first thread

22,192 posts in this topic

Imo, the most interesting game thus far is that new eShop-only "Denpa Ningen RPG" where you are supposed to catch little electronic wave guys in the real world, and then use them to go on quests in the gameworld. Seems like they took the idea from StreetQuest, and built a whole game around it. But it might still prove worthwhile.

NOTE WELL: If you refresh the page you get sent right back to the beginning of the video with no way* to fast forward.

*No way that I know of.

Imo, the most interesting game thus far is that new eShop-only "Denpa Ningen RPG" where you are supposed to catch little electronic wave guys in the real world, and then use them to go on quests in the gameworld. Seems like they took the idea from StreetQuest, and built a whole game around it. But it might still prove worthwhile.

Agreed, that did look a winner. Only other thing for me was Tennis.

It was a pretty poor presentation for westerners imo. Which I would have thought should have been the target audience given the date! I can't see Reggie announcing anything new either in his broadcast. It'll just be a repeat, Iwata always releases major stuff himself doesn't he?

I'm very curious about that teased 3DS game made by Namco in co-operation with Capcom and Sega. Surely that's got to be the best game ever? ;)

Rune Factory sounds like a much better game when it's pronounced "Loon Factory".

The Euro stream is offering a nice translation of the Japan stream.

While most of the titles featured are a case of TBC for Europe both Fire Emblem and the Rolling Western have been confirmed for Europe THIS YEAR.

Fire Emblem: 2012

Rolling Western: 22 February

Mario Tennis Open: 25 May.

http://en.wikipedia....tro_Game_Master

Watch the subbed episodes on youtube, it's fucking brilliant.

I've already watched them all. It was a "joke" ;)

Rolling Western: 22 February

It was announced on Monday this was delayed until a future date TBD. It's not on Nintendo's site as this week either.

What the....

During the stream this came up:

"Zelda fans, check Nintendo Letter Box in the near future for a surprise!".

What could it be?

I WANT A FIRE EMBLEM TENT.

What the....

During the stream this came up:

"Zelda fans, check Nintendo Letter Box in the near future for a surprise!".

What could it be?

Link's penis.

What is this card game because I need to have sexual relations with it.

Ditto for that football management game.

It was announced on Monday this was delayed until a future date TBD. It's not on Nintendo's site as this week either.

According to Nintendo Europe's twitter account the date for Rolling Western has been moved to...TODAY!

https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoEurope

Also confirmed are that the DLC plans for FE are also coming to Europe and that Game Gear VC titles will launch this March.

It's in the shop right now for £9, along with the Nintendogs+Cats demo. Plus a load of trailers if you click on Nintendo Direct.

According to Nintendo Europe's twitter account the date for Rolling Western has been moved to...TODAY!

https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoEurope

Also confirmed are that the DLC plans for FE are also coming to Europe and that Game Gear VC titles will launch this March.

Yes it's up!

But according to some sites it's shit. Anyone care to take the risk? Might get it myself as it's only €6.00.Won't be getting it just yet as it's 9.00£.

It's in the shop right now for £9, along with the Nintendogs & Cats demo. Plus a load of trailers if you click on Nintendo Direct.

Whu? So it's more than Pullblox and Sakura Samurai? Or did Nintendo just raise the price of their eShop games?

I'll wait for some impressions then, befor I'll get it.

Yes it's up!

But according to some sites it's shit. Anyone care to take the risk? Might get it myself as it's only €6.00.

€6 but £9? WTF?

€6 but £9? WTF?

No, no... I was assuming it'd be the same price as Pullblox. It's £9.00 in mainland Europe too.

Just found out what the Monster hunter logo at the end was about new DLC quests:

Challenge Quest 1 - Bracchidos / HR3+

Challenge Quest 5 - 2x Aoashira

Challenge Quest 6 - Rathian

Be interested to know how they work out their pricing.

Probably by way of a dartboard with random prices under 10 Pounds or Euros on them.

I'm willing to pay for a game that's worth it - previews of it though weren't very good and, in general, I'm not a fan of tower defence games...