• 16111 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:41 PM

Who's getting on?

#242 Vaya.

Vaya.
  • Members
  • 3590 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:13 PM

taking a couple days off this. I'm a little burnt out on it.

#243 BNS

BNS
  • Members
  • 16111 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:49 PM

I was busy Friday & Saturday, but I should be able to get on this evening.

Anyone else?

#244 Blue

Blue
  • Supporters
  • 10194 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (vayaOA @ Dec 20 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
taking a couple days off this. I'm a little burnt out on it.

Let's call it a day and stop being silly, ok? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RBOnline @ Dec 20 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was busy Friday & Saturday, but I should be able to get on this evening.

Anyone else?

Yup.

#245 Vaya.

Vaya.
  • Members
  • 3590 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:22 PM

lol.gif okay. I'll probably join when people invite me anyway.

#246 BNS

BNS
  • Members
  • 16111 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:01 PM

Good stuff. You wired up yet dude?

#247 Vaya.

Vaya.
  • Members
  • 3590 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

nope. But I made a lovely long cable at work on friday. It's here the next time the wireless drops.

#248 BNS

BNS
  • Members
  • 16111 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:16 PM

I've not been on in a while. I might be able to get on tonight. But don't hold me to it.

Anyone else around?

#249 BNS

BNS
  • Members
  • 16111 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

I'm on tonight for sure. I'm a bit rusty, but I'll soon get back into it.

I can't play with randoms. It's fucking infuriating.

#250 Wahwah*

Wahwah*
  • Members
  • 24035 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

Hello, I'm looking for people to play MW2 with, if you've room in a planned session I'll likely be up for playing. Most of my regular Halo team aren't interested in MW2 and I'd like to get a little more organised.

My tag is in my Sig if you'd like to say hello, cheers.

#251 mr_rmg

mr_rmg
  • Members
  • 4273 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hello, I'm looking for people to play MW2 with, if you've room in a planned session I'll likely be up for playing. Most of my regular Halo team aren't interested in MW2 and I'd like to get a little more organised.

Added you to my list I play most nights when im not changing nappies :(

#252 Blue

Blue
  • Supporters
  • 10194 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

Added you to my list I play most nights when im not changing nappies :(

If you boys are prepared to don the "AFGM" clan tag, you're more than welcome to join and I'll send you an invite. If not, I'll send you an invite anyway. ;)

#253 mr_rmg

mr_rmg
  • Members
  • 4273 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

If you boys are prepared to don the "AFGM" clan tag, you're more than welcome to join and I'll send you an invite. If not, I'll send you an invite anyway. :(

cool mate added your tag and will look forward to some games.

#254 burntoutbanger

burntoutbanger
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

Well, I'm going to be playing a lot. Spent many hundreds of hours on MW1 but generally with and against randoms.

This time I'd like to feel part of a friendly, mature, regularly playing clan who want to develop over time, discuss tactics offline and work as a team. People who don't mind losing but always want to win.

People of all skill levels welcome. Very happy to have people who aren't good but just want to improve over time. I'd like it to be a supportive team who won't judge each other at all, just help each other. The most important thing is that you're available very regularly.

Hi, I too would love to join a clan. Prestiged once and about level 40 now so unlocked most of my fav perks and weapons. This game has got me by the short and curlies and the idea of working in a more organised manner really appeals. It'd be great to know at least one member of the team has some anti-air or there's a decent runner for CTF type games.

I'd describe myself as a jack of all trades (master of none lol), currently running with a K/D ratio of 0.91 but climbing. On most evenings and weekends and wouldn't mind taking a class that is needed LMG support gunner/Anti-air etc. Also don't mind just making up the numbers for practise games when more established members can't make it.

Gamertag is burntoutbanger, if you send an friend request could you just add that it's from rllmuk to avoid any confusion. Thanks.

#255 Blue

Blue
  • Supporters
  • 10194 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:26 PM

No problem, burntoutbanger, I'll send a FR this evening. We tend to just play TDM rather than objective modes so hope that's ok. What do we call you in-game? burntoutbanger is a bit of a mouthfull. :) I'm "Numpty" in-game btw. See you online. :D

#256 idiwa

idiwa
  • Members
  • 14816 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

I don't seem to get any matches with 'Mukkers. This shit didn't happen with Meerman was at the helm!!! :D

#257 Blue

Blue
  • Supporters
  • 10194 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

I don't seem to get any matches with 'Mukkers. This shit didn't happen with Meerman was at the helm!!! :)

I'm always looking out for you my good man, but haven't seen you on at all. :D And I'm never off it! Sure you haven't got your settings set to "Appear offline"?

#258 burntoutbanger

burntoutbanger
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:10 PM

BurntOutBanger, Bob in game is great. Thanks.

What's the rllmuk gamertag for this?

#259 idiwa

idiwa
  • Members
  • 14816 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

I'm always looking out for you my good man, but haven't seen you on at all. :D And I'm never off it! Sure you haven't got your settings set to "Appear offline"?

Wont let me connect to any friends games, RB sent and invite too and it just sits like a dead duck. qvak.

#260 idiwa

idiwa
  • Members
  • 14816 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

Cheers for the games tonight. What a diff playing with players who communicate. Almost brings a tear to my eye :D

#261 flight

flight
  • Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

Blue, I completely forgot you where from here until I checked just now! I must have added you from the Halo 3 noobs thread as you've been on my FL for ages. Cheers for the invite anyway, some good games tonight :D.

Oh, and when I left the lobby did it boot the entire party? If so..... oops. :(

#262 Blue

Blue
  • Supporters
  • 10194 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:17 AM

Cheers for the games tonight. What a diff playing with players who communicate. Almost brings a tear to my eye :D

:(

Blue, I completely forgot you where from here until I checked just now! I must have added you from the Halo 3 noobs thread as you've been on my FL for ages. Cheers for the invite anyway, some good games tonight :D.

Ha, that's great. You played well. :D

#263 Trigg

Trigg
  • Members
  • 4919 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:34 AM

I don't seem to get any matches with 'Mukkers. This shit didn't happen with Meerman was at the helm!!! :(

BurntOutBanger, Bob in game is great. Thanks.

What's the rllmuk gamertag for this?

Friend requests sent out today.

#264 Meerman

Meerman
  • Members
  • 24057 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

I don't seem to get any matches with 'Mukkers. This shit didn't happen with Meerman was at the helm!!! :(

Wont let me connect to any friends games, RB sent and invite too and it just sits like a dead duck. qvak.

Have you checked your router's NAT settings?

I'll be back on this game next week. Forza's just too good, and MW2 is only good in hardcore.

#265 BNS

BNS
  • Members
  • 16111 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:12 AM

I've had some great games lately. Mainly from random Numpty invites at all times if the day. It's even better when we get a party of 6 with no planning, and just go out and dominate (and get dominated every now and then if I'm honest).

Communcation is certainly key. You can tell when it's approaching the end, because everyone just stops talking and it fizzles out fast. We normally get 2-4 hours in a session though so it's to be expected eventually.

Anyway, busy this weekend, but I should be back into it come Monday. Maybe Sunday at a push.

#266 SnoopZakaDaVe

SnoopZakaDaVe
  • Members
  • 3793 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:01 PM

i'm on it today probably if anyone is around, still may not be able to talk too much. i can't even say my disbelief "WHAT?! how the f..." when something crazy happens with my voice at the moment!

#267 bastion

bastion
  • Members
  • 26653 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:06 PM

I'm always up for a game, guys - bastyboo.

#268 snowbind

snowbind
  • Members
  • 29369 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

This is what I have been looking for. I shall add you up as I get tired of playing with randoms.

#269 Snes

Snes
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

What's the etiquette for inviting people to play? Literally teh gayest question ever but... I've barely ever played an online game on live prior to this. I've got a few muckers on my friends list (who've invited me for a couple of games in the past) but if I see they're on I never know whether to invite people from here if I'm just playing in random games and don't have a group. I only every approach my real life amigo's. Be nice to play with some like minded peeps.

Appologies for sounding pathetic but I just don't know what's the 'done thing'.

#270 Blue

Blue
  • Supporters
  • 10194 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, just invite them. :)
I'll send you an invite any time we're getting a team together (usually daily) and you're on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users