Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blue

A Few Good Men.

294 posts in this topic

[quote name='Meerman' post='6594502' date='Nov 23 2009, 03:19 PM']Corrected. :D

Smith's registered here, but doesn't check the forum other than the Forza 3 endurance racing thread. I usually keep him posted on forum stuff.[/quote]
Oh good, just need his forum name for the list and potential clan PMs.

[quote name='VerminScum' post='6594503' date='Nov 23 2009, 03:19 PM']I'll be on, as per usual. Who's in for tonight, huh?[/quote]
Me, except during [s]True Blood[/s] Flash Forward. Love that show!

Probably yeah.

Just had a mate call asking about some split screen spec ops, but I couldn't be arsed to walk the half mile down the road. Told him he should've got an xbox instead of ps3!

Also, maybe it's a perculiarity of the killcam (or more likely my head being full of phlegm), but I could've sworn that flashbang bounced and hit him square in the nuts. :D

[quote name='Vulgar Monkey' post='6594703' date='Nov 23 2009, 05:08 PM']Also, maybe it's a perculiarity of the killcam (or more likely my head being full of phlegm), but I could've sworn that flashbang bounced and hit him square in the nuts. :D[/quote]

Yep, that's what I saw. Amazing end to the game.

Aye, I too thought it hit him where it hurts, which made it even more epic.

We kicked some serious arse holding the high ground on Afghan last night. Good times.

Anyway, me and Sokaar should be on later tonight. I need to pwn him on FIFA10 again though, and then we might do some Spec Ops. But we'll be around.

ah well i guess it did get him in the balls, i just saw it bounce toward him and figured it hit him in the foot since he was sat facing me, even better that it hit him in the nuts but a shame that i didn't notice it at that particular time. would have made it that much more funny

Sorry i couldn't make it tonight guys.....racing in Forza 3 in place of Smints....t'morrow though.

Sorry for not accepting invites tonight, guys. A mate and I were taking on Spec Ops.

Might go on in a minute, though, so invite me if you're being all nocturnal.

Hi all, sorry if i haven't accepted invite recently, my bad.
Just have a few more mates playing this and there tends to be either 1 person online or 15.
me and 3 mates should be on tonight, not sure about anyone else but load of easy games last night where it wasn't a lag fest.
Anyone else having problems geting into games just sitting in lobby for an age?

[quote name='vayaOA' post='6596078' date='Nov 24 2009, 11:02 AM']can I join you guys? average score 20/7....or 7/20[/quote]

We're a bit overflowing as it is, sorry. I don't want current members having to be left out of games because there's too many of us on, but please do send me/us an invite and you're more than welcome to join in our games when we're a man down.

We could have an A and B team, so we can set up matches against each other?
Although I don't actually know how many people we have - probably enough for that already.

xbox invites? I've not noticed anyway :( unless I'm getting too into the game and noticing them pop up :lol

thanks anyway blue, I'll probably end up playing with you guys to some degree anyway :D

[quote name='Vulgar Monkey' post='6596993' date='Nov 24 2009, 03:57 PM']We could have an A and B team, so we can set up matches against each other?
Although I don't actually know how many people we have - probably enough for that already.[/quote]

There's 16 of us! (See 1st post for the list) One or two haven't been seen at all though and will be booted if that continues to be the case. I'm sorry but there it is. :(

And I meant send us a friends request, vayaOA, rather than an invite. I'm sure you'll get plenty of invites from us.

just got to eat then shower then on, meeting up with one or two others later tho (i promised them :(
*edit
Shower done, food time, should be on 7

might play some 1vs100 today but will be on after that probably, i'll send someone who's on a message to see if there's any space.

....Problem with clan tags is that it makes game lobbies like chav nightclubs - a moderate sized group of guys arriving together are gonna get nowhere. Was a laugh watching all the randoms constantly leave soon as we arrived.

Right now I think we're all just getting used to the maps and how they play, but some maps are better than others for place names. Estate, Derail, Terminal and Karachi for example. Some will proove to be tough, but you just play as a team subconsciously I think.

It's hard to explain but somehow, playing with you guys, we all seem to KNOW what's going on and who's talking to who about what and where. It's a level of teamwork I'm really not used to in MW2 and it's thoroughly refreshing.