• Announcements

• TehStu

ALL spoilers are currently visible   02/10/16

As posts have not yet been rebuilt, all spoilers are currently visible. If you're following something (film/game) and want to avoid spoilers, AVOID the relevant thread until the post rebuild is complete. I'll delete this announcement when it's done.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blue

A Few Good Men.

294 posts in this topic

Sorry for bolting just then. I've been pretty annoyed by the games I've played today, as they've been either a lag-fest or a tedious grind against camping snipers. It was doing my head in. Probably doesn't help that I'm in a stinking mood. :)

I have a suggestion about the invites/party situation, though. I really think it's better to just use 'invite to game' from the pre-game lobby rather than 'invite to party'. It's more hassle than it's worth, I reckon, as you either end up in a situation where the are too many of us playing and one half can't hear the other, or the game kicks us out of the party anyway. There's no real benefit to party chat.

Also you don't get the in-game indicator telling you who's asking for support, which I always find really useful.

Ugh, I had one good game last night on underpass where I got fifteen kills and no deaths, after which I got reamed by pretty much everyone. Apologies for bailing early - I'll be around Sunday afternoon/evening if anyone fancies some games.

Shit. I've just remembered that my O2 Broadband will be much slower this weekend due to some maintenance work. As opposed to 13mbps, I'm at 2mpbs, with a much high ping than normal to boot.

I'll still be on tonight I think, but if I'm a laggy mess I'll have to bail :wub:

[quote name='Doodle' post='6591341' date='Nov 21 2009, 07:30 PM']Me and my friend will be on at 8ish, is it alright to chuck you a friend invite RBOnline?[/quote]

I accepted your request last night, but I've only just saw this, so I just thought it was someone I'd played earlier on or something.

Get in next time. Good games last night.

[quote name='Trigg' post='6576908' date='Nov 16 2009, 09:52 AM']I'm always up for joining but I don't know how much time I'll be dedicating to the game etc. But if you see me about and you need an extra body throw me an invite.[/quote]

Could you dedicate just enough time to accept my friends request at some point? :facepalm:

Nice work holding the ridge on Afghan everyone. I got a nice 14 kill streak there, which was pretty cool. Shame I then got killed by a bouncing care package.

The map makes it quite easy to hold though, given a team effort.

What really surprised me was the favela map, you can get some mad flanking action in that with some imagination.
Not to mention the lol-some match winner.

do you mean the flashbang which i threw to a guy in last stand and bounced toward him and rolled rather slowly to hit him on the foot and killed him? :D i think that was my best kill of the night, i only wanted the challenge and didn't think it would be the last kill but i'm not sure who was in that game.

had a good time though didn't do very well, was trying out with new guns and the triple burst ones wind me up, had 4 enemies infront of me who i could have mowed down but i had a FAMAS and got one then by the time i shot again i had been killed.

Yep, already got you both added in the first post line-up. Good to have you both aboard, games just aren't the same without frequent cries of GODVERDOM! or however it's spelled. :D

Is Smith on Rllmuk? Need his Rllmuk name if so, but I don't think he is, is he?

After a very busy week I am now back in the game, if you guys are playing this week?

My gamertag is Wiener 243 (i before e :D )

[quote name='Blue' post='6594018' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:43 PM']Yep, already got you both added in the first post line-up. Good to have you both aboard, games just aren't the same without frequent cries of GODVERDOM[b]ME[/b]! or however it's spelled. :P

Is Smith on Rllmuk? Need his Rllmuk name if so, but I don't think he is, is he?[/quote]
Corrected. :D

Smith's registered here, but doesn't check the forum other than the Forza 3 endurance racing thread. I usually keep him posted on forum stuff.