• Announcements

• TehStu

ALL spoilers are currently visible   02/10/16

As posts have not yet been rebuilt, all spoilers are currently visible. If you're following something (film/game) and want to avoid spoilers, AVOID the relevant thread until the post rebuild is complete. I'll delete this announcement when it's done.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blue

A Few Good Men.

294 posts in this topic

Good games last night dudes. Really makes a huge difference from playing with randoms.

I should be on later so I'll try and jump in on the action or if you see me giz a shout!

I should be around at 9, assuming I don't nod off before then.
Have to warn you I've been a bit off colour all day, but if I get a few warm up matches in first I should be alright.

[quote name='VerminScum' post='6582776' date='Nov 18 2009, 12:37 PM']9pm is good for me. Let's slay 'em.[/quote]

slaying - complete!

good games tonight, loving the AC130 but it seems harder to get kills in than chopper gunner, though the chopper can get taken out with relative ease.

Sorry for disappearing a bit suddenly. Had to nip out. Did we actually lose a game?

I kept starting each game really badly, then somehow pulling it back to a positive k/d ratio. I'm thinking I might ditch the predator soon, too, as I only occasionally manage to get kills with it.

[quote name='VerminScum' post='6584347' date='Nov 18 2009, 10:44 PM']Sorry for disappearing a bit suddenly. Had to nip out. Did we actually lose a game?

I kept starting each game really badly, then somehow pulling it back to a positive k/d ratio. I'm thinking I might ditch the predator soon, too, as I only occasionally manage to get kills with it.[/quote]

predator is the shit, i had a point where i was missing them often, probably 5 in a row i missed but really it's an easy kill and then i need one more for my harriers, then they do a bit of work and i only need a few more for the AC130, i find it a nice balance and can get the AC130 out pretty often now - earlier i got it out 4-5 times in two games.

Myself and a friend have been playing together alot since launch (we're housemates) and we're looking for some people to play with. Is it alright next time there's a get together we tag along?

Cheers for the games tonight fellahs - was a good crack and I thought we made for a pretty decent team. I'm definitely up for playing again in the not-too-distant future. :P

Fuck me, Snoop, you tore 'em up in every game. Outstanding!

I found it all a bit weird as I'm accustomed to playing on my own and just take my time, usually getting a pretty decent K/D ratio, but tonight I was running about like a madman, all nervous and flailing and just about stayed even in all the matches. Was great to play with you guys though and I'm looking forward to settling into it.

We only got 1 map that I've learned properly too so I need to get learning again. Hate when I don't know exactly where I am.

i had one or two bad games on maps i just dont know or get along with, i usually get maybe 25 kills in team deathmatch but tonight i had two of my best games ever at 37-2 and 33-3 or something one after another. my free for all form seemed to have carried across tonight which is good, enjoyed the games and everyone contributed.

Rbonline and his grenade launcher provided excellent cover sometimes and i had my ass saved from certain death a few times by a few people.

funniest moment of the night was flashbanging a guy and running out to stab him, then i backed into a bush for a sec and it was full of people so i stabbed another.. and another.. then another and then shot one walking past, what a flashbang that was!

Any more room for another player?
I'm not available all the time but hit me up if you want an extra player.

Great games last night lads.

And fuck, how good is Snoop?

I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight, as I'll likely be fucked after Krav Maga...which is a bitch as I've not stopped thinking about MW2 all day :(

Ach, I may be working tomorrow night. If I'm not, I will. If I am, I'm sure these lovely chaps will do so.

[quote name='Meerman' post='6585778' date='Nov 19 2009, 02:32 PM']Ross, reserve a spot for me tomorrow night, a'ight? I mean for multiplayer.[/quote]

Are you willing to don the "AFGM" tag, soldier? :(

And also, I must commend the team on swift and effective support when I requested it just as I called in an Emergency Air Drop. There's nothing worse than the AC130 dropping off four lovely gifts, only to get killed and have them stolen by the enemy.

Once I'd managed to get into the same lobby I enjoyed some good games with everyone last night. Think my own personal highlight was popping up over a hill to find the enemy stalking one of our guys just waiting to cut him up. Merked him good!

Not sure if I can make it on tonight but if I do it'll be sometime after 9:00.

[quote name='RBOnline' post='6586143' date='Nov 19 2009, 04:43 PM']And also, I must commend the team on swift and effective support when I requested it just as I called in an Emergency Air Drop. There's nothing worse than the AC130 dropping off four lovely gifts, only to get killed and have them stolen by the enemy.[/quote]

I hate it when one of the packages bounces over the wall, though. :(

[quote name='VerminScum' post='6586243' date='Nov 19 2009, 05:18 PM']I hate it when one of the packages bounces over the wall, though. :)[/quote]

Yeah, my turret did. But I had to drop it there because it was an easy position to defend, and offered good cover. What a waste!

[quote name='RBOnline' post='6586143' date='Nov 19 2009, 04:43 PM']And also, I must commend the team on swift and effective support when I requested it just as I called in an Emergency Air Drop. There's nothing worse than the AC130 dropping off four lovely gifts, only to get killed and have them stolen by the enemy.[/quote]

When you were asking that, I was thinking, "I'd love to cover you but who are you?" :) I think we need to say our name when asking for cover, or am I missing where it says who is talking?

[quote name='Blue' post='6586301' date='Nov 19 2009, 05:43 PM']When you were asking that, I was thinking, "I'd love to cover you but who are you?" :P I think we need to say our name when asking for cover, or am I missing where it says who is talking?[/quote]

I think it appears on screen while talking. Either under the map, or over the other side of the screen. I can't remember. Or I might just be imagining that :)

Anyway, that's why I just gave a quick location, so there were at least friendlies in the area.