S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series (SoC/CS/CoP)

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#1 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:00 AM

So you want to start playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R, eh?

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, Robber"

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is a first-person shooter video game by the Ukrainian developer GSC Game World.
It features an alternate reality theme, where a second nuclear disaster occurs at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Exclusion Zone in the near future and causes strange changes in the area around it. The game has a non-linear storyline and features gameplay elements such as trading and two-way communication with NPCs.
In S.T.A.L.K.E.R, the player assumes the identity of an amnesiac "Stalker", an illegal explorer/artifact scavenger in "The Zone", dubbed "The Marked One". "The Zone" is the location of an alternate reality version of the Zone of alienation surrounding the Chernobyl Power Plant after a second, fictitious meltdown, which further contaminated the surrounding area with radiation and caused strange otherworldly changes in local fauna, flora and the laws of physics.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, is the prequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, a first-person shooter video game by Ukrainian developer GSC Game World. The game consists of a roughly 50/50 mix of new areas and old, remodeled areas from the previous game.
The player assumes the role of veteran Stalker Scar, who is injured and rendered unconscious by an energy emission while guiding a group of scientists through the Zone. Scar, the only one to survive, is then rescued by Clear Sky, a secret independent Zone faction dedicated to researching and learning about the Zone in their attempt to better understand it and its related phenomena. It is not known how Scar has survived the emission, but it is noted he has suffered damage to his central nervous system and seems to exhibit other, subtle physiological changes.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat is the sequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. The game takes place soon after the events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. After Strelok disables the Brain Scorcher, many Stalkers rush to the center of the Zone, hoping to find artifacts and treasure. The military decides this is the perfect time to take control of the Zone, and launch "Operation Fairway," a large scale helicopter recon mission intended to scout the area by air. Unfortunately, the mission goes horribly wrong, and all five STINGRAY helicopters crash. The player, Alexander Degtyarev, is sent into the Zone to investigate the crash sites on behalf of the army.

Posted Image

The best aspect of the Stalker games is the moddimg community, which is always releasing new and improved mods.

Recommended for first time S.T.A.L.K.E.R's: The Complete mods
These mods can be considered essential for anyone playing Stalker, even first timers. They don't radically change gameplay, and mostly contain bug fixes, graphical and audio overhauls and slight gameplay tweaks.

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD: http://www.moddb.com...r-complete-2009

If you haven’t played 2007’s most immersive and atmospheric shooter, or you’re back for replay, this mod is for you. This is the world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. like you’ve never seen before, with updated graphics and added functionality that don’t change the original story or gameplay.

Contained within are new textures, sounds, music, sky, weather system and visual effects, along with bug fixes, AI improvements, upgraded shaders, ragdoll physics, a revamped user interface and so much more.

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD: http://www.moddb.com...ar-sky-complete

Clear Sky Complete is a part of the Complete mod collection, which is a series of modifications created by professional artists dedicated to enhancing the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. The Complete mods focus on improving the original game’s graphics, sound, and atmosphere, while preserving its core elements. Built upon the success of STALKER Complete 2009 (which was downloaded well over 100,000 times), this entry in the Complete collection continues the tradition of aesthetically updating the game without changing the original story or gameplay. Fans can expect a polished and pure Zone experience designed around the most graphically demanding title of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD: http://www.moddb.com...ripyat-complete

Call of Pripyat Complete is the third entry in the Complete mod series, which is a set of modifications created by professional artists dedicated to enhancing the production quality of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game series. The Complete mods emphasize on improving the original graphics, sound, and atmosphere of each game while preserving the core game elements.

Built upon the success of Stalker Complete 2009, which was downloaded by one in every five S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl players, this entry in the Complete mod series is the cumulative culmination of the series’ achievements in aesthetically updating the game without introducing unnecessary or gameplay-redefining features.

Designed to meet the desires of new players and veterans alike, Call of Pripyat Complete unleashes the full potential of the latest, most climactic chapter in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R and the Complete mod series.

Posted Image
Recommended For Veteran S.T.A.L.K.E.R's:
Total gamepaly overhauls, changes to AI, ballistics, new locations, and crushing difficulty are the order of the day with these mods.

Posted Image

L.U.R.K 1.1 for SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL
DOWNLOAD http://www.moddb.com.../lurk/downloads

The purpose of L.U.R.K. is to create features, and take pre-existing features from other mods deemed positive, and merge them as well as completely overhaul every aspect of them in order to create a balanced and rewarding experience. Much effort was put into preserving and improving the original atmosphere and balance of Vanilla Stalker, while adding more gameplay elements to the formula. Although we're nearing our first release, we've been consistently adding and changing features based on community input at our discretion. We're working hard to create the definitive Stalker experience.
LURK is a complete overhaul changing many aspects of gameplay. Aside from gameplay changes, LURK provides a dark, grim graphics overhaul that sets itself apart from Complete 2009. LURK also features what is probably the best weapons add-on in any STALKER mod. The look of all the gun models are very attractive with unique sounds and animations. Many new ammunition types added to the game add surprising new depth to combat. LURK is also much more difficult than a standard game of STALKER which becomes quickly apparent after experiencing the increased recoil from your guns. Pick this mod if Master difficulty is starting to feel easy, or just want to play with guns.

Full description of the mod
http://getoutofherel...escription.html

Posted Image

AMK (retranslated for english)- For SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL
DOWNLOAD:http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-amk-retranslated

AMK is the granddaddy of all STALKER mods. This mod probably adds more bugs than it removes and provides no graphical improvements, so why all the fuss? I would say its because of the near perfect tweaks done on the A.I. and ballistics resulting in combat that is both visceral and satisfying. Your bullets feel like they have actual killing-power behind them and every shot feels like it had an explosive impact. The same will be true for your enemies’ bullets, of course, which is one element that makes this mod so cripplingly difficult in addition to making anomalies nearly invisible.

OBLIVION LOST 2.2 FOR SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL
(no fancy logo picture available)

DOWNLOAD: http://stalker.filef..._for_1005;93039

What is the purpose of this mod?

The purpose of this mod is to get closer to the old Oblivion Lost, and give the best performance possible, while implementing the best mod features:

Total freeplay, modified A-Life, reality enhancement, better AI, faction wars with cooperative gameplay.

Posted Image
MISERY - FOR CALL OF PRIPYAT
DOWNLOAD:http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery/downloads

"S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat MISERY is a mod that promises to overhaul GSC’s first-person shooter. This mod comes with custom textures, a weather system, new sound effects, new difficulty settings, improved AI, reskinned weapons, new items and interface, as well as new menus and loading screens. In other words, this mod is touching and tweaking almost every aspect of the game."

Full Mod description and changelog here: http://www.moddb.com...ures/features48

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lost Alpha - for SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL
http://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha

We were amazed by GSC's work when they released the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. screenshots in 2002. The old design, and atmosphere was stunning and we couldn't believe in our eyes. Later in 2005 things has changed. They redesigned almost all old levels. Some of them became smaller, simpler (still nice, but different), and some levels were removed. After the release in 2007 we played the game a lot, and quickly noticed that some areas are missing. We opened forums, and talked countless nights about those for almost a year. Nowdays we could say, we have a full vision about GSC's old levels, due to the collected materials, videos and forgotten screenshots. We decided to remake those stunning areas, maybe they won't be the same, but we will try everything to make them look really nice, as we always wanted to see them. In early 2009, GSC released a build from 2004, which contained many old materials. We used some of the sdk objects for the level remakes, but adjusted (and bugfixed) them for our liking, also we didn't throw out our own levels. So expect to see our own Darkscape, Dead City, Rostok Factory and some more in Lost Alpha :)

Also need to say, Lost Alpha addon is not just about levels and levels. We will try to make a somewhat, but not fully restricted alife, and deliver a lot of new, never seen features, among with some old ones, which many people wanted to see for long.

S.M.R.T.E.R Pripyat - for CALL OF PRIPYAT
http://www.moddb.com.../smrter-pripyat

The aim of this mod is to add in the old locations from ShoC and Clear Sky, and to provide an enhanced and extended gameplay experience while (mostly) sticking to the vanilla storyline. At this point, the mod (v0.45 alpha)contains 37 locations total, approx. 200 weapons, lots of new armors, items, artifacts and anomalies.

You can download an APLHA version of this mod here: http://www.moddb.com...ripyat-v041-faq

#2 Beychae

Beychae
  • Members
  • 1180 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:23 AM

I love stalker SoC so much that it is perma installed on my pc now and is played on a very regular basis.

I just can't wait till this is released as I need another hit, I just wish the rumour that they were going to use cryengine 2 for it was true but sadly no.

#3 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:42 PM

I love stalker SoC so much that it is perma installed on my pc now and is played on a very regular basis.

I just can't wait till this is released as I need another hit, I just wish the rumour that they were going to use cryengine 2 for it was true but sadly no.

Same here, SoC is the first thing i install if i ever wipe my hdd or buy a new one or anything. Its something i always come back to play, theres always a new mod or something to try out. Hopefully CoP will be better than CS which was a bit disappointing

#4 Garibaldi

Garibaldi
  • Members
  • 5099 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

Ah, I knew there was a reason I upgraded my P.C.

Hopefully GSC should be getting the hang of this by now and not release such a broken game. I know, I'm a dreamer.

#5 Fenton

Fenton
  • Members
  • 6106 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

Did patches sort out the problems with SoC?

#6 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:52 PM

Honestly, SoC is one of the msot stable games i own. I actually dont think its ever crashed by itself without my intervention (installing mods etc). Since the last patch its perfectly stable. BUY IT!!

#7 Garibaldi

Garibaldi
  • Members
  • 5099 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

I never tried out Clear Sky due to mixed reviews and waiting a good while for it to be patched up, is it worth investing now?

#8 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

If youre a stalker fan, definitely worth checking out, as its probably fairly cheap by now and has some good mods released now too. It is a good game, its just not as good as soc. And if you have the hardware to run CS full whack, it looks absolutely goyjush :ph34r:

#9 Beychae

Beychae
  • Members
  • 1180 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

CS wasn't that bad but they did get rid of half the staff after soc and brought in new peeps so we can blame that as part of the problem (I know I am living a lie)

#10 daveodeth

daveodeth
  • Members
  • 6680 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

Honestly, SoC is one of the msot stable games i own. I actually dont think its ever crashed by itself without my intervention (installing mods etc). Since the last patch its perfectly stable. BUY IT!!

your one of the lucky few then, my first time with the game I almost gave up due to crashes/slowdown/graphic bugs/gameplay and mission bugs.

Edit: this is with the newest patch, plus I even gave it a bash with the fan patches.

#11 Wishdokta

Wishdokta
  • Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:02 PM

Burer = Goat Keeper/Carrie offspring.

#12 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:56 PM

Great video, tho i never really liked the design of the burer. They just dont look scary compared to the snorks or bloodsuckers. Its shit that im literally going to have about one hour a week window in which to play this game on release so limited is my PC gaming time :wub:

#13 Foodmixer

Foodmixer
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:09 AM

Man, i'm going to have to wait for an upgrade for this. My current PC will play it, but I want it to look like the trailer does so maybe next year for me.

#14 Hello Goaty ♥

Hello Goaty ♥
  • Supporters
  • 57474 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:15 AM

Burer = Goat Keeper/Carrie offspring.

You cheeky bastard!

#15 Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca
  • Members
  • 13290 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:32 AM

Better late than never, this week is the first time I get to play the original game. Any recommended mods?

#16 Mogget

Mogget
  • Members
  • 3433 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:18 AM

Let me guess........this still doesn't have the single, huge game world that we were all expecting with the original?

#17 hanzo

hanzo
  • Members
  • 4545 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:22 AM

If it does I'd be amazed, I'm pretty sure that'll be for the actual sequel. I'm really hoping it does, the blatant funneling and loading was a real immersion killer.

#18 TomFX

TomFX
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

Isn't the proper sequel supposed to be using the CryEngine? I'm guessing this is some sort of filler until then. More of an expansion pack than a new game?

#19 hanzo

hanzo
  • Members
  • 4545 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:47 AM

Yeah, it could be considered more of an expansion pack, but you'd hope that it wouldn't stop them from setting it up and designing it so there's less of the MAGIC BLOCKING FENCES and omg MAGIC FUNNEL TUNNEL etc. and far more natural :P

#20 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

Better late than never, this week is the first time I get to play the original game. Any recommended mods?

http://artistpavel.b...plete-2009.html

This one looks to be the best compilation of graphical updates and game tweaks available.

Then get Oblivion Lost 2.2 for your second playthrough :P

#21 Wishdokta

Wishdokta
  • Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:18 PM

Let me guess........this still doesn't have the single, huge game world that we were all expecting with the original?

http://www.moddb.com...st-alpha/images

That's the fucker you're after. dez0dors team are making the game the original devs couldn't.

#22 Wishdokta

Wishdokta
  • Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:30 PM

http://www.rockpaper...all-of-pripyat/

#23 snowbind

snowbind
  • Members
  • 29313 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

I am well excited for this. The original with mods is awesome.

#24 Sketch

Sketch
  • Members
  • 2568 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:37 PM

Loved the first to bits.

Any chance this will see a console port? My computer sucks.

#25 tyagi

tyagi
  • Members
  • 5046 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

I got SoC when it was released, but it ran like a dog on my PC. At the time I upgraded my PC, Clear Skies was released, so I picked that up in some sale, but it never really grabbed me. I keep going back to it, but it never makes me want to go back for more.

Perhaps I should re-install the original and some recommended mods?

#26 Vimster

Vimster
  • Members
  • 8947 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

I'm considering doing that too. First time I played it was just after I got this PC in late 2007. I'm sure patches and mods make it a much better experience. Now if they can get rid of the anomolies....

#27 basetarded

basetarded
  • Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:13 AM

I just hope the game is more optimized than the previous ones. And that you can run it using 4 cores without having to alt tab and mess with affinity.

#28 BrerLappin

BrerLappin
  • Members
  • 6646 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

I got SoC when it was released, but it ran like a dog on my PC. At the time I upgraded my PC, Clear Skies was released, so I picked that up in some sale, but it never really grabbed me. I keep going back to it, but it never makes me want to go back for more.

Recommended mods, you say?

I posted this on the last page but its a complete collection of gameplay tweaks and graphical upgrades

http://artistpavel.b...plete-2009.html

And a few more, if you dont fancy playing vanilla stalker and want a more hardcore experience, go for Oblivion Lost:

http://stalker.filef...com/file/;89584

Theres roughly over 9000 changes in the latest version of OL, its pretty damn impressive:

FEATURES:

FREEPLAY
- Although you can follow the storyline, it is not necessary, you can explore all levels without completing them, but you must have the decoder to be able to get to Monolith Control and NPP Stancia2.
- Removed the scripted blowout from Stancia1 and the dead zone from Stancia2, so you can explorate the whole Power Plant.
- The last portal teleports the actor to the court, so the game is open-ended, you can make your way back to the previous levels.
- New level changers (NPP Stancia2 to Control Room, Control Room to Sarcophagus, Sarcophagus to NPP Stancia1, NPP Stancia1 to Pripyat, Cordon'to Dark Valley).

A-LIFE
- Now almost everything can happen, there's a chance to meet any NPC on any level.
- Sometimes the army raids, sometimes they don't, this is totally random, too.
- The mutants are making their way through the Zone in big hordes.
- The mutants are entering places where they could not enter before, so there's an increased chance to meet them in npc populated areas.
- Sometimes you may happen upon unique situations, it can be very hard or even funny.
- You will not have the same situations 2 times on the same level.
- The respawn can be very random, there's a chance to meet different types of mutants then before.
- The bugs of the older versions and the vanilla bugs have been corrected, now you won't see any failed quests and Quest NPC's who die before you can complete their quests, also the vanilla respawn is working properly and balanced.

FACTION WARS
- There's a chance to meet any faction in any level, also it's totally random.
- A message will give you notice about the random events.
- The Military attacks the bandits in the carpark.
- The Military attacks the loners and the bandits in the Hangar.
- You can meet Mercenaries in Agroprom.
- The Duty and the Military attacks Borov's base.
- The Freedom attacks the Duty base.
- The Military sometimes attacks Rostok Wild Territory.
- The Duty attacks the Freedom base.
- All factions try to reach the center of the Zone, and there's a chance to some of them become zombified by the Psy Emission.

REALISM
- All weapons are stronger and well-balanced.
- Almost to all weapons are able to attach addons.
- Added realistic sounds to the weapons, rounds, ammos, materials and environment.
- NPC's can bleed, if they are hurt they fall down to the ground and if they don't receive any medkits within a minute, then they die.
- Bandages and foods don't heal the actor.
- The average bleeding doesn't stop by itself, only the minor.
- Added realistic head-bobbing to the actor when he is heavily wounded.
- Well-balanced armor degradation.
- The crosshair is reduced to a dot.
- New sniper weapon scopes.
-There is a huge difference between day and night, you can sneak in the pitch black, but it's not very easy, I had to make a compromise between a good stealth and bugfree npc behaviour.
- If the actor turns on the flashlight at night, then his enemies spot him immediately.
- Reduced the sound volume of the Knife, now it's a dangerous and invisible weapon during night, presumably the NPC's won't notice the actor if he is smart enough.
- The quality of the weapons which are looted from corpses is generally very bad.

NEW WEAPONS
- BM16 Long Rifle
- M-134 Minigun
- AK-47

REWORKED AI
- The npc's can avoid anomalies.
- The npc's can throw grenades.
- The npc's can use medkits, heal themselves and each other.
- The npc's can upgrade and replace their armor and they will collect suits and weapons found laying about.
- There are no dead npc's around campfires, but if someone dies near one, the campers will drag the corpse away.

RE-ENABLED CONTROLLER AI
- The controller can take control on the npc's and lead them against his enemies.
- If an npc is inside the controller's aura, then he will immediately become zombified.
- When the controller dies, then "controlled" npc's will return to normal.

WEATHER
- There are 24 hour cycle weathers in all levels.
- The night is dark and scary.
- Restored the Sun and the Moon.
- Atmospheric sky textures.
- In NPP Stancia2 the weather is always rainy and cloudy, it fits in to the atmosphere of the Nuclear Plant.

BLOWOUT
- The blowout is totally random, you never know when it will happen.
- So there are many hideouts in each level, but carrying antirad is very important.
- The npc's are running to hideouts, while being attacked - they fire back, at the end of blowout - they return to usual places. They protect the hideouts from enemies.
- The strength of the blowout is always stronger and stronger if you are closer to the NPP. In the NPP blowouts are deadly, you must runn down to the Sarcophagus as soon as you can.
- The mutants lie on the ground during the high radiation sequence of blowouts, they feel pain from that.
- More mutants will appear after blowout and give madness to the environment.
- Artifacts will birth from anomalies after blowout.
- The blowout will continue if you save and load the game or move to an other level, you can't bypass it.

DYNAMIC ANOMALIES
- The anomalies change their positions after blowouts.
- Stronger anomalies can appear and they will be very deadly.
- Be careful of them if you are driving cars, now the routine which you learn in the vanilla game is useless.

DYNAMIC HUD
- Player's field of view lowers when you wear suits with masks, condensation effect (glass becomes covered with moisture)

ARTIFACT TRANSMUTATION
- It's a kind of alchemy, as you can see in other rpg games. You can modify artifacts by placing them in the proper anomaly, but be careful, you can ruin them too. There are "recipts" hidden in the zone, and you need to find them, or get them with completing quests. These papers contain the solution for creating unique items, so you should carefully read them. There are different levels for artifacts, each with new features. If you are lucky, you will be able to create a new artifact with unique properties.

SLEEPING
- Now Marked One gets tired after 30 hours of action: it begins to double your vision, etc. If you continue to play and will not sleep, Marked One will fall asleep approximately after 6 hours.
- You can't sleep for a while if you had an energy drink.
- You can't sleep during blowout.
- To sleep, use the sleeping bag in your inventory..

MUTANTS
- Added all cutout mutants (Dwarf, Chimera, Cat, Zombie, Izlom)
- Theyhave many different types of skins.
- Added the Psy Dog as a new mutant (with attack effector).
- Two boss enemy characters (Burer and Koshei) - they are tougher and have stronger attacks then the usual mutants.

VEHICLES
- Added all drivable vehicles (Niva, Zaz, Kamaz, Tractor, UAZ, BTR, Moskvich).
- The vehicles don't float.
- Well-balanced driving properties.
- Added realistic engine and gear sounds to the UAZ.

MISCELLANEOUS
- Replaced main menu music.
- Main menu from the 2215 beta.
- Added the "Turn on the engine" to the options/controls.
- Added the AMK Options menu, you can disable the Suit HUD visors.
- NPC's can buy anything from the actor but in very low prices.
- All traders can repair.
- New stalker and weapon textures.
- Additional skins for stalkers and bandits.
- Traders sell their supplies at very high prices, but they pay very low prices for everything, now they are well-balanced.
- Finding a medkit is not so easy, also it's very expensive to purchase them.
- Shootable crows.
- You can place markers on the pda map with GPS.
- Reworked the helicopter AI. Now they use rockets and will sometimes use evasive maneuvers. If the pilot loses the player from it's FOV (Field of Vision), then it will halt it's attack and fly away.
- Antigas armors enabled.
- The npc's can play the harmonica.
- Alcolholism, don't drink too much vodka.
- Replaced some dialog sounds to russian.
- Added some songs to the camping stalkers.
- Sidequests and autoquests have no time limit.
- You can obtain the quests again after 1 day.
- In standard task of the "Kill stalker" type, now, there are several ways to end task - victim can pay for its life.
- A lot of vanilla bugfixes.

Then you have stuff like Gnomus' scopes for SOC which are a thing of beauty:

http://stalker.filef...en_Scopes;88539

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 The Sarge

The Sarge
  • Members
  • 9035 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

New(?) Trailer

http://uk.pc.ign.com...ideo_91809.html

#30 Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca
  • Members
  • 13290 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

http://www.moddb.com...st-alpha/images

That's the fucker you're after. dez0dors team are making the game the original devs couldn't.

Having recently played the original for the first time, hopefully the above is what I actually thought I was going to be playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users